WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET 10.124 (x86/x64)

WebSupergoo ABCpdf DotNET 10.124 (x86/x64) | 70.6/70.8 Mb

ABCpdf .NET is a .NET Native product encapsulated in an easy-to-deploy set of DLLs. It also offers a virtualized COM interface designed for backwards compatibility with ABCpdf ASP and Classic ASP/COM.

Direct to PDF�

ABCpdf gets up close and personal! Because it doesn't use any print drivers and goes Direct to PDF� it's incredibly fast.

It incorporates virtually every feature you're ever likely to need. However we're careful not to overload our objects to keep them simple, elegant and easy to use. More...

ABCpdf is simple yet powerful. It's designed so you can get up to speed and productive within ten minutes. Yet if you want fine low-level control you can have that too with ABCpdf. More...

Because it's fully multi-threaded you can use it flexibly from within ASPX, ASP, VB, C# and under COM+, MTS or .NET Enterprise Services. More about .NET and interoperability...

In other products you should look out for external libraries. Component threading models make no difference at all if further down the line a third-party piece of software pipelines every request. Because ABCpdf doesn't rely on any other software it can be completely multithreaded without any unpleasant bottlenecks.

ABCpdf is normally priced at $329. However as a special offer we'll give you a free license key - all you have to do is link back to our web site. For full details check out our link guidelines...
Endorsements

But you don't need to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our clients have to say.

"After struggling with two other dynamic PDF generation products, we are delighted with the rich feature set and ease-of-use that your product, ABCpdf, has brought to our recent project. The other programs couldn't work with the wide range of file formats that ABCpdf so effortlessly allowed us to place and manipulate on the virtual page. The instructions were clearly written, and the output has been compatible with every PDF reader we have tried. Thank you for providing such an elegant and affordable solution." Darien Kruss

"Thanks for the excellent PDF software. I can't tell you how happy I was to find this. It was simple to install and even simpler to use. I will be highly recommending your software to all of my current and future clients." Glenn Setzer

"I am so happy with your product.... Truly excellent, in an industry that is full of disappointment." Derek Sipe

"Both ImageGlue and ABCpdf are fantastic products. Implementing them is straightforward and the manuals are clear with excellent examples. They are the most comprehensive products we have found for handling images and PDF files within .NET and the support from WebSuperGoo is both timely and terrific. We would highly recommend either of these products to anyone working with images or pdf files in .NET." Michelle Davis

"I evaluated many different PDF generation libraries, and found ABCpdf .NET to be far superior to all the rest, both in terms of ease of use, and accuracy of the PDFs that I generated from HTML which was my primary concern." Josh Pearce

Home Page -

Download Link Rapidgator.net

Kod:
http://rapidgator.net/file/8fd487a1a07b6fb5be56e4c45efa0212/iye2p.WebSupergoo.ABCpdf.DotNET.10.124.x64.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/a7e38513cfe17fcee19671abb531bfe1/iye2p.WebSupergoo.ABCpdf.DotNET.10.124.x86.rar.html