Waves SoundGrid And Native Applications v9r6 MacOSX 160711

Waves SoundGrid And Native Applications v9r6 MacOSX | 312 Mb
The SoundGrid Studio System is a real-time processing and networking platform designed to bring your studio up to light speed. It allows your DAW to offload its plugin processing and enables your devices to communicate with one another and with the devices of the people you work with.

The SoundGrid Studio Application runs on your host computer and manages all software and hardware connected to the SoundGrid network. The SoundGrid Studio System is an open platform that seamlessly integrates with most popular DAWs and SoundGrid-compatible I/Os, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size�from a single DAW with one SoundGrid I/O, to a whole network of host computers, I/Os, and SoundGrid DSP servers. With its dynamic I/O mapping ability, the SoundGrid Studio Application lets you configure your SoundGrid network, manage its various components, and set up any combination of SoundGrid-compatible devices. Its configuration module lets you assign and route drivers and hardware devices. The SoundGrid Studio Application also enables I/O sharing between several computers whose resources are managed from the designated host computer.
Platform: MacOSX
Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
alfafile.net
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]