Topaz Labs A.I.Gigapixel 1.0.1 | 320.3 mb
Topaz have announced some smart new software for upscaling images called A.I Gigapixel, is a new standalone software package that lets you resize images either to a specific size or up to 600%.

About A.I.Gigapixel. Topaz A.I. Gigapixel is a standalone application only (it does not work as a plugin or Topaz Studio adjustment) made for batch resizing your images. It uses the power of Topaz's proprietary Artistic Intelligence engine to make sharper and clearer upscaled images than traditional upscaling tools.

A.I. GigaPixel is the first desktop application to use the power of Deep Neural Networks to realistically enlarge your images, up to 6x. Traditional up-scale methods use "interpolation" (bi-cubic, Lanczos, fractal, etc.) to create higher resolution images.

These traditional methods produce images that are blurry, unrealistically painterly, and lack the details that are present in real high-resolution images.

About Topaz Labs. We use the most advanced developments in imaging technology to create powerful software products for photographers.

Product: Topaz Labs A.I.Gigapixel
Version: 1.0.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Language: english
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
OpenGL Support Level: OpenGL 3.3
Size: 320.3 mb

Download link:

nitroflare_com: