Tekla Structures 2017i | 1.7 Gb
Trimble announced the new version of Building Information Modeling (BIM) - Tekla Structures 2017i. Continuous development of Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions demonstrates Trimble's commitment to innovation in structural engineering, off-site prefabrication and on-site efficiency.

What's new in Tekla Structures 2017i:

The new software version arrives with improvements and fixes - be it drawings, collaboration, or modeling complex geometries or reinforcement.

Create more complete drawings faster and take advantage of the benefits of the enhanced Layout and Template editors, DWG export functionality and Drawing snapshots.

The new Spiral Beam makes modeling structures such as spiral shaped stairs quick and easy, regardless of the material. Working with steel bent plates is now easier than ever. Precast concrete Floor and Wall Layout and the flexible, intelligent method for modeling and modifying reinforcement have been improved.

Tekla Model Sharing is now even more robust than before. New tools on top of Trimble's collaboration platform, Trimble Connect, allow effective, model and cloud-based supply chain management between Tekla Structures and Trimble Connect.

Tekla Structures 2017i release notes:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Compatibility This version is not backwards compatible. When you create or save a model in Tekla Structures 2017i, you cannot open it in older versions due to database differences.

Tekla Software by Trimble. Trimble produces Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflow within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble's construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, truly constructible models and collaboration.

About Trimble Buildings. Trimble Buildings, a part of Trimble's engineering and construction segment, is focused on solutions that optimize the complete design-build-operate (DBO) lifecycle of buildings. Trimble is dedicated to transforming the industry-increasing productivity, reducing waste and optimizing schedules, budgets and real estate portfolios-with powerful solutions that streamline communication and collaboration. These targeted solutions enable architects, engineers, contractors, owners, and occupiers to realize greater agility, efficiency and insight. Used in over 150 countries around the world, Trimble Buildings' solutions are transforming the way the world designs, builds and operates infrastructure and buildings.

Product: Tekla Structures
Version: 2017i SP0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
Language: multilanguage
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.7 Gb

Download link:

uploadgig_com: