Siemens NX I-DEAS v6.5 160723

Siemens NX I-DEAS v6.5 | 3.2 GB

I-DEAS (Integrated Design and Engineering Analysis Software), a Computer-aided design software package. It was originally produced by Structural Dynamics Research Corporation in 1982. I-DEAS was used primarily in the automotive industry, most notably by Ford Motor Company (who standardized on the program) and by General Motors. SDRC was bought in 2001 by its competitor, Electronic Data Systems, which had also acquired UGS Corp. (maker of Unigraphics). EDS merged these two products into NX. UGS was purchased by Siemens AG in May 2007, and was renamed Siemens PLM Software.

Siemens PLM Solutions has, since 2001, been implementing a plan to move I-deas customers forward to NX while also taking care of the immediate needs of I-deas customers. This plan focuses on the Siemens PLM Software strategic objective for our I-deas customers to migrate from I-deas to NX successfully, while preserving your investment and intellectual capital contained in your I-deas data and maintaining continuity in current workflows. This strategic plan encompasses both I-deas and I-deas Team Data Manager (TDM) and the move from I-deas with TDM to NX with Teamcenter Engineering.

Homepage:

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
alfafile.net