PluginGuru MegaMagic Bells/Winds KONTAKT | 347 Mb

After the great success of MegaMagic Dreams and MegaMagic Pads, I wanted to think a little bigger and make sure the library was more flexible - I really loved how the guitars turned out in MegaMagic Dreams, so I produces a sampling session with a dear friend and excellent guitar player named Erick Hailstone (you will know more about Erick after the NEXT library comes out).

We did 4 hours of him playing single boring notes with a BUNCH of different guitars - I wanted more variety and more notes so I could use Multi-Mode to make them a little more realistic sounding. At the end of the session, I pulled out my box of bell and wind instruments that I had built up to record (see the photo below) and for about 15 min, I picked up and played each of my handbells, finger cymbals, 3-bar Bells, Flutes, Pan Flutes and even my EchoHarp harmonica that I've owned since I was probably 8 years old! That 15 min of recording time turned out to be AMAZING. I was shocked how nicely everything played - even the flutes (which I am not an expert at playing!)

After chopping up all of the guitar performances PLUS these bell and wind samples, I had over 400 unique and really interesting sounds and realized I couldn't easily put all of this in a single library - it would be too big. 195 Patches with the awesome interface used for MegaMacho Drums and MegaMagic Dreams! Now comes with 45 Bonus Patches by John Lehmkuhl (originally came with 14).

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction