2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Perfect Keylogger 1.9.7.0

Perfect Keylogger 1.9.7.0 | 9.9 Mb
    Do you want to know what employees are doing online? Or perhaps you want to check up on your children or spouse and know what they are doing on the computer? With Perfect Keylogger it is possible in just 2 minutes! This program runs on the installed computer, fully hidden from its users, and logs everything that is typed in a protected file. Install Perfect Keylogger and find out the Truth!

Perfect Keylogger is a new generation keylogger which is virtually undetectable. It was created as an alternative to very expensive commercial products. It has a similar functionality, but significantly easier to use. Complex internal mechanisms are hidden from the user behind friendly interface. You can install Keylogger and use it immediately without messing with settings.

Perfect Keylogger is a popular award-winning tool, translated into 20+ languages. It lets you record all keystrokes, the time they were made and the application where they were entered. It works in absolutely stealth mode. Stealth mode means that no button or icon is present in the Task Bar, and no process title is visible in the Task Manager.

Also, Perfect Keylogger can carry out visual surveillance. It periodically makes screenshots in invisible mode and stores the compressed images on the disk, so you can review them later.

Our keylogger has unique remote installation feature. You can create a pre-configured package for instant and stealth installation on the target computer.

New Smart Rename feature lets you to rename all keylogger's executable files and registry entries using one keyword!

Supported platforms for Perfect Keylogger:
    Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 (all 32-bit and x64 systems);
    Older versions of Windows are supported with older builds of the product.

Minimum requirements for Perfect Keylogger:
    Windows XP or later (older versions are also available)

Home Page -
    Kod:
    https://www.blazingtools.com/
    Download link:
    Kod:
    rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0985566bc3cb04aef67f7c43da5f7366/ywbx3.Perfect.Keylogger.1.9.7.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/1EB6092F35503A9/ywbx3.Perfect.Keylogger.1.9.7.0.rar
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Üye trangtridamcuoi205 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    İşletme
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Perfect Keylogger 1.9.7.0

Ứng xá»* thế nÃ*o trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i để mang lại nét sang chảnh cho bản thân vÃ* cÅ©ng để má»i ngÆ°á»i cảm thấy dá»… chịu, vÃ* quy tắc nÃ*y ko chỉ ứng dụng trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i mÃ* còn có thể áp dụng vá»›i các hình thức ngoÃ*i Ä‘á»i [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Konu Bilgileri