2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Insofta Cover Commander 5.8.0 Multilingual

Insofta Cover Commander 5.8.0 Multilingual | 37.5 Mb
    Cover Commander creates professional, custom-designed three-dimensional virtual boxes for your software, iPhones, e-books, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, manuals, and even screenshots. A simple picture, Cover Commander Wizard, and a few mouse clicks are all that's necessary to get the job done. The program's extensive light, shadow, and reflection controls allow you to render a box or a cover of just about any complexity...

Reasons to Go with Cover Commander
    Compose a scene from several 3D objects.
    3D mockups: Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc, Monitor, TV, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
    Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
    Create multiple projects, parse multiple images - with a single command (batch mode).
    Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
    Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
    Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels.
    Draw your customer's attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot.
    Don't pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!

A Picture, a Wizard, and a Mouse Click
    Cover Commander creates professional, custom-designed three-dimensional virtual boxes for your software, e-books, iPhone/iPad apps, manuals, and even screenshots. A simple picture, Cover Commander Wizard, and a few mouse clicks are all that's necessary to get the job done. The program's extensive light, shadow, and reflection controls allow you to render a box or a cover of just about any complexity and see the final product as it is being made in the real-time preview window. The intelligent project creation wizard does the complex work for you, thus you can concentrate on the creative part of your project.

Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10

Home Page -
    Kod:
    https://www.insofta.com/
    Download link:
    Kod:
    rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/630bff22d96db437536008e162647c21/d6z4u.Insofta.Cover.Commander.5.8.0.Multilingual.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/491129BAFE9216F/d6z4u.Insofta.Cover.Commander.5.8.0.Multilingual.rar
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Üye trangtridamcuoi205 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    İşletme
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Insofta Cover Commander 5.8.0 Multilingual

Ứng xá»* thế nÃ*o trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i để mang lại nét sang chảnh cho bản thân vÃ* cÅ©ng để má»i ngÆ°á»i cảm thấy dá»… chịu, vÃ* quy tắc nÃ*y ko chỉ ứng dụng trong tiệc cÆ°á»›i mÃ* còn có thể áp dụng vá»›i các hình thức ngoÃ*i Ä‘á»i [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Konu Bilgileri