AXYZ design Anima Premium v1.8.0

AXYZ design Anima Premium v1.8.0 (x64) | 357 MB
an(i)ma is the fastest stand-alone crowd animation software in the archviz industry, developed especially for 3D artists, architects and designers for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animated characters in less time. an(i)ma Premium gives you licenses for 5 individual users and unlimited network computers. an(i)ma Premium also entitles you to free support and software updates, and access to community forums and online resources.

CHARACTER ANIMATION IN 1, 2, 3 EASY STEPS!an(i)ma® is the fastest Stand-Alone character animation application developed especially for 3D Artists, architects and designers for quickly and easily creating stunning 3D animated characters in less time.
RAPID CROWDS!Adding life to your scene goes smoothly with an(i)ma® Cloner Modifier. Thousands of animated characters will be choreographed automatically for a perfect interaction and realistic result in just seconds!
STAIRS, ESCALATORS AND MOVING WALKWAYS!
an(i)ma's motion-editing tools allows you create animated characters ride or step on and off Escalators, Moving Walkways and take the Stairs realistically!
50 READY-TO-RUN ACTOR LIBRARIES!
an(i)ma® uses the award winning line of Metropoly 3D animated characters. These digital Actors are controlled by real motion capture data and automatic procedural motions combined with a motion blending system to achieve super-realistic animations.

Kod:

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Kod:

http://alfafile.net/file/jGc/AXYZ.design.Anima.Premium.v1.8.0.X64-AMPED.rar