2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Arclab Web Form Builder 5.0.16

Arclab Web Form Builder 5.0.16 | 3.4 Mb
    Web Form Builder the HTML form creation software for Windows PC to create email contact forms and multi-page php forms with ease. Create HTML forms on your PC and upload the forms to your own web site.

Features:
    Create the form on your computer
    Design forms using a visual environment
    php script runs on your own website
    Private and secure - No external data processing
    Send the form data via email to your email address
    Insert the form data into a MySQL database
    Multiple submission tasks
    European Union GDPR Compliance
    No subscriptions and no recurring fees
    Unlimited form submissions

Build Online Forms for Your Website without Coding
    Design online contact forms, registration forms and other web forms using a visual environment without any coding or knowledge of php and HTML. Add the input elements needed for your form and specify the data to be entered by the user. Just press a button and Arclab Web Form Builder creates the complete form code to process the submitted form data for you. The generated php script displays the form, sends the form data as email or inserts the data into a MySQL database.

Web Form Builder includes various design templates, which contain a combination of matching input elements, colors and distances.

Use one of the supplied design templates or design it according to your own specifications. The design of the form can be customized to allow a seamless integration into your website.

The form is completely based on HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript. By using CSS in custom dialogs, the form can be customized without puzzling you. There are no no external fonts or other external resources required.

Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

Home Page -
    Kod:
     https://www.arclab.com/
    Download link:
    Kod:
    rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d7e3d2beccf6980c42df1a83cf15dcb9/rhz9i.Arclab.Web.Form.Builder.5.0.16.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/1AF36E49377E622/rhz9i.Arclab.Web.Form.Builder.5.0.16.rar
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Üye trangtridamcuoi205 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    İşletme
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Arclab Web Form Builder 5.0.16

Chuẩn bị đám cÆ°á»›i vá»›i 21 Ä‘iá»u quan trá»ng sau cho cô dâu/ chú rể: giấy hôn thú, rèn luyện thân thể, chăm sóc thân thể, danh sách khách má»i, các loại phụ kiện ... xem thêm: [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Konu Bilgileri