Adobe Photoshop 2020 (v21.0) Multilingual Final by m0nkrus

Adobe Photoshop 2020 (v21.0) Multilingual Final by m0nkrus
Platform: Windows x64 | 1.92GB
Interface Language: English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / Arabic Arabic / English Hebrew / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
Cure: Cured

Adobe Photoshop 2020 is a comprehensive solution for professional digital image processing, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities for implementing creative ideas that can significantly improve productivity. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as films.

System requirements:
64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or Windows 10 (version 1607 or later); 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1607 or later)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
Processor Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64; 2 GHz or faster
2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3.1 GB of free hard disk space for installing the 64-bit version; during installation, additional free space is required (cannot be installed on a disk where a file system with case sensitivity is used)
Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 (recommended 1280x800), support for 16-bit color, as well as 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended)
System with support for OpenGL 2.0

Adobe Photoshop 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is provided from the moment of their release. Cloud publishing features let you organize your files on multiple computers. Thanks to integration with Behance, you can exchange your projects with other users directly from the program Adobe Photoshop 2020 and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
Benefits of Adobe Photoshop
Updated content-based fills
Choose the pixels you want to use in the fills using the new specialized work environment, and also rotate, scale and reflect the original pixels thanks to Adobe Sensei technology. You can even create fills on separate layers to preserve the original image.

Frame tool for easy masking
Turn shapes and text into frames that you can use as placeholders or apply an image fill to them. Easily replace images by dragging them into the frame; the new image is automatically scaled to fit.

Cancel multiple actions
Use the CMD-Z keyboard shortcut to undo multiple actions - just like other Creative Cloud apps.

Usability enhancement
Now you can hide the control point, double-click the canvas to start editing the text, and also quickly crop, transform, place and enter text using the auto-fix function. In addition, Photoshop by default proportionally converts layers of text and pixels and makes it difficult to accidentally move panels.

Real-time preview of blending mode
No more guessing which blend mode to use. Just scroll through the various options to see how they look on the image.

Symmetry mode
Apply brush strokes with perfect symmetry - even on curves. Symmetry mode allows you to define an axis or axes, and then select styles, such as circular, radial, spiral or "mandala".

Color circle
Visualization of the color spectrum makes it easy to select additional colors.

Main screen
Create projects faster with the Photoshop main screen. You can access it at any time to learn about new features, view training materials, or go to open documents.

Improved in-app training
Use your own resources when working with tutorials to get the desired result in less time.

Basic user requests
Your ideas, our embodiment. Now you can distribute the distance between objects, enter simple mathematical operations in the fields of numerical values, view the end of long layer names, and also find Japanese fonts using the "Font Selection" and "Font Similarity" functions.

Customize UI Size
More accurate scaling of the Photoshop user interface allows you to customize it independently of other applications and view the font in the right size.

Improved Export As Menu
The Export As menu loads faster and provides access to an optimized interface.

List of Changes
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- To make it possible to install the program not only on Windows 10, the installer version has been reduced to 4.9.0.515.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module is cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe's modern electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and interface language of the program, as well as the ability to run the program immediately after installation.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions.
- In the menu for selecting the interface language of the installed program, a false indication of support for an additional six languages has been fixed.
- The Adobe CCX Process module is specially patched so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on the program authorized with Adobe ID.
- The program has already been treated. The start window (initial screen) fully works in Windows 7 and 8.x, and during authorization in Windows 10. You can use libraries.

FAQ
Question: How will the program work on officially unsupported operating systems?
Answer: I unlocked the installation of the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions. How the program will work for them, I do not know. Those who actively use the program, please unsubscribe in the comments on the release. If any bugs are noticed when working on old OSs, in the next version of the assembly I will block their support. I especially want to note that the inclusion of support for old OSs does not affect the work in officially supported operating systems. Question: Is there a version of this version of the program that runs on 32-bit OS? Answer:

Alas, the 32-bit version of Photoshop in the 2020 line is missing. It remains to be satisfied with the 32-bit version of Photoshop CC 2018. Question: During the installation process, when I click the Continue button, nothing happens to me. How to be Answer: For the installer to work, Internet Explorer version 11 is required. Install or update this product to bring the system into compliance with the requirements of the installer. Question: I can't click the Continue button, because the contents of the window cannot fit in the window itself and the button is out of sight. What to do? Answer: This happens occasionally on crooked OS. There is a TAB key on the keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item. Question

I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you tell me something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution package with the one downloaded from here . Question: Installation was not completed due to an incomprehensible error. What to do? Answer: Read the error code decryption . Also, I recommend to study the installation log. It is located in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers folder. Perhaps here you will receive more detailed information about the problem and how to resolve it. Question: When starting the program, an error was displayed related to the D3DCOMPILER_47.dll file. What to do? Answer: Install Windows Update under number

KB4019990 . Question: When I start the program, I have an unfinished start window (initial screen). What to do? Answer:

Such a problem exists when installing the program on Windows 10. On younger operating systems, it is missing. As a one-time solution, I recommend closing the window in the "Help-> Home ..." menu (Help-> Home ...). As a permanent solution, if there is no Internet access, I advise you to permanently turn off the demonstration of the initial screen by unchecking the menu "Edit-> Settings-> General ...-> Automatically open the initial screen" (Edit-> Preferences-> General ...- > Auto show the Home Screen). As a permanent solution, if you have Internet access, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by choosing Help-> Sign In from the program menu and going through authorization, the initial screen will work normally. Question: What needs to be done, to make it possible to work with libraries? Answer:

To do this, connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting Help-> Sign In from the program menu and logging in. After restarting the program, the library panel will work. Question: I want to have Photoshop immediately with two or more interface languages with the possibility of their regular switching. Can this be implemented? Answer: Initiate reinstalling the program in another language directly on top of the already installed one. After that, changing the interface language will be available using the standard switch in the menu "Edit-> Settings-> Interface ...-> Interface Language" (Edit-> Preferences-> Interface ...-> UI Language). Question: What is the medicine for this version of the program? Answer:

Using the uncia hacker method, a patched Photoshop.exe file was released. The cured file is built into the installer by me, so you do not need to do anything special for treatment. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name Photoshop.exe.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace the existing patched file with it. Question: When a program is uninstalled by a standard uninstaller, the progress of removal reaches 100% and everything freezes on this. How to be? Answer:

In some cases, this does happen. This is a small uninstaller glitch that developers can't fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the two processes with the name Set-up.exe. Do not worry, the removal at that time will be completely completed.

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 1.92 GB (2,063,568,896bytes)
MD5 image sum: a569e8210dfc85192d799f3506f749f5
SHA1 image sum: a130051c9bd7036f3cd1aef172949981741d2144

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/B4828ED4273B38E/Photoshop.2020.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/56FA4E82F9C652F/Photoshop.2020.part2.rar

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/250232072a28dD7f/Photoshop.2020.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/c8ffC04E184e971c/Photoshop.2020.part2.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/d7bda2a4c03a94f90a99a19f0eb4cea1/Photoshop.2020.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c3e065677ca9bd0c1f759a9f41b2f4ed/Photoshop.2020.part2.rar.html