2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

1Password 7.3 Multilingual macOS

1Password 7.3 Multilingual | macOS | 57 mb
    1Password (If need) a popular tool for storing usernames, passwords, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver's licenses, passports, and more behind one master password, with end-to-end encryption. A built-in password generator lets users create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases.

The latest version of the popular password manager is a major update with dozens of new features and improvements, including a new dark-themed, collapsible sidebar that makes it easier to use and manage password vaults.

The app's redesign extends to the lock screen, login icons, tags, pop-out windows for items, and more, while there is a new custom font Courier Prime Bits, by Alan Dague-Greene, that makes it easier to view passwords.

A quick list of other changes from AgileBits:
    - Every pixel has been put under the microscope and polished for maximum upgradedness.
    - The new "pop-out" feature allows you to view an item in a window of its own and keep it handy.
    - Secure notes are now rendered using Markdown.
    - Quick Open allows you to quickly jump to your items or vaults (find it under the File menu).
    - A custom password font, all our own, courtesy of Alan Dague-Greene.
    - A new password strength meter.
    - Touch ID now leverages your computer's Secure Enclave, making it more secure than ever before.
    - Login items now have a gorgeous, custom rendered icon by default.
    - Remove duplicate items on a per-vault basis by clicking Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items.
    - Integration with Spotlight allows you to find your items using Apple's built-in search engine.
    - Nested tags allow you to up your organization: add tags with / in them and 1Password will break them down into groups.
    - Opt in to automatic updates and never be left behind again.

Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
    Homepage:
    Kod:
    https://1password.com/
    Download link:
    Kod:
    rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a9f9fe274b2db67c4016e4a519fec91e/he8on.1Password.7.3.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/96C5AC77B774A85/he8on.1Password.7.3.rar
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Üye chothueaidaicuoi205 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Kontrol
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: 1Password 7.3 Multilingual macOS

Cho thuê backdrop cÆ°á»›i, cho thuê phông ná»n sân khấu để tổ chức sá»± kiện/ lá»… há»™i/ ca nhạc/ lá»… bế mạc/ lá»… khai giảng … tại TpHCM. Cho thuê phông bạt cÆ°á»›i trang trÃ* theo yêu cầu, phông bạt cÆ°á»›i trang trÃ* há»a tiết/ phông bạt cÆ°á»›i 1 mÃ*u

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Konu Bilgileri