Zoom for Beginners - The Ultimate Guide to Master Online Meetings and Webinars
pdf | 735.31 KB | English | Author :Publishing Company, Colombo | B08FF5RKP7 | 2020

Book Description :

Have you been hearing a lot about Zoom lately and have probably started using Zoom for video calling but, for some reason, you feel lost and clueless whenever you use the platform to video call people?
And are you looking for a comprehensive, beginner friendly (non-techie) guide how to make the most of Zoom and resolve any problems or challenges you may experience while using the platform?
If you've answered YES, keep reading.

You Are About To Discover Exactly How To Make The Most Of Zoom For Video Calling, Whether You Are Using It For Business, Work Or For Social Interactions!

Zoom is probably one of the biggest beneficiaries of the pandemic, as more and more people continue adopting it to stay in touch with colleagues at work, customers, school, friends and families. It is no wonder that Zoom has over 300, million daily users, up from just 1 million daily users in December 2019. The technology is simply transformative and has made coping with the social distancing measures bearable.
It makes sense that you've jumped on the Zoom meetings trend, want to make the most use of the platform, and are probably wondering.
How do I get started and have my first video call if I'm a complete beginner?
What do I do to host a meeting - how do I go about it?
How do I go about joining a meeting that I've been invited to?
How do I troubleshoot problems I may be experiencing?
How does Zoom compare with other video conferencing tools out there?
Can I record and possible transcribe a Zoom call?
How do I use Zoom like a pro?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it seeks to address them all in simple, straightforward language that you can follow with ease.

More precisely, you will learn:

• How to get started with Zoom and set yourself up for the best user experience
  • How do download, install and create a user account (and why you should create a user account)
  • How Zoom compares with other video conferencing tools
  • How to prepare for a zoom call, host, join a meeting and co-host a meeting on Zoom
  • How to apply a fancy background in Zoom for a professional presentation
  • How to share screens, record a call, and transcribe everything like a pro
  • How to unlock features that most beginners never use while using Zoom
  • How to deal with Zoom bombing like a pro
  • How to deal with some of the common problems that most users face
  • How to expand how you use Zoom so that you don't just use it for calling people on video
  • And much more!

Yes, even if you've never considered yourself tech savvy, this book will break down the seemingly complex world of having Zoom meetings so that you too can start calling your friends, family, school mates, students, colleagues and more without problems!

Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!

Category : | Presentation Software Books, Podcasts & Webcasts

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | DropApk | Alfafile

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7be4f4f64aad8caf8499a20cbb73afaf/Zoom.for.Beginners.-.The.Ultimate.Guide.to.Master.Online.Meetings.and.Webinars.pdf
Kod:
https://dropapk.to/8w4ae4wisuec/Zoom.for.Beginners.-.The.Ultimate.Guide.to.Master.Online.Meetings.and.Webinars.pdf
Kod:
http://alfafile.net/file/8kmSB/Zoom.for.Beginners.-.The.Ultimate.Guide.to.Master.Online.Meetings.and.Webinars.pdf
Thanks for downloading Zoom for Beginners - The Ultimate Guide to Master Online Meetings and Webinars :