YouTube Advertising for Beginners
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 369 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

How to advertise on YouTube and get targeted quality traffic for less than 15c a click

What you'll learn

How to target the right people so that your traffic converts
How to navigate through the Google Ads platform and setup Youtube ads correctly
How to test your ads and find a winning ad that will drive profitable traffic to your website
How to get ads on YouTube
Different YouTube advertising methods
How much do Youtube ads cost
Youtube marketing basics to attract the ideal customer

Requirements

A Google Ads account and a Youtube channel
A camera or screen capture tool to help you create Youtube video ads
An interest in Youtube advertising

Description

Do you want to drive more traffic to your offer?

Are you looking for a new traffic source that can provide you with targeted traffic at a low cost?

YouTube ads are growing massively. And while everyone is still using Google Ads and Facebook Ads, the costs of getting traffic from YouTube is still cheap. In fact you can get targeted visitors to your offer at less than 15c a click.

And the key opportunity is that you can run YouTube ads

... without having subscribers

... without having a popular YouTube channel

... And even without experience.

In my training you learn from scratch how to effectively promote your offer with YouTube ads.

And when you learn this skill you will be able to quickly boost your video views, grow your subscribers, get more leads and establish yourself as an authority on your YouTube channel.

This course is designed so you can fast forward through the learning phase and start running your own profitable video ad campaigns.

We will cover all the beginner mistakes and save you a lot of cash that instead you can spend promoting your offer.

Inside, you will learn how to find profitable audiences that you can convert into paying customers. You will do this through setting up specific targeting options and testing various audiences with your offer.

You will get a proven formula for creating video ads. And I'll show you an easy way to optimize and split test these ads so that you can quickly find a winning ad format.

Enroll today and join the YouTube ads trend and learn how to get the perfect customers with YouTube ads.

Who this course is for:

You have been struggling to drive more traffic to your website or offer and make it profitable
You are generating traffic but would like to diversify your traffic to youtube ads
You don't currently have an effective traffic strategy for your business
You know that right now is the best time to capitalise on YouTube but you don't know how
You want to be ahead of your competition and want to dive into YouTube marketing

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/12912ae6b33750df5d90b0674095d15e/7i18u.YouTube.Advertising.for.Beginners.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/83D709320716304/7i18u.YouTube.Advertising.for.Beginners.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction