Your ENLIGHTENED Guide To Endless Lyric Writing
Bestseller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, 44100 Hz, 2 Channels | 1h 45mn | 1.43 GB

A course dedicated to lyrics & songwriting by tapping into (and writing from) your limitless potential.

What you'll learn

Expand beyond yourself through the practice of writing lyrics.
Make writing an everyday process you enjoy for its own sake.
Tap into a space of allowance within yourself (it's a thing, you'll see).
Transform limiting beliefs about yourself/songwriting.
Write lyrics from different and multiple points of view to navigate storytelling.
Structure lyrics to keep listeners engaged through change and variety.
Know when lyrics are and are not necessary in your songs.

Requirements

An open mind and understanding that the work is on yourself and the actual writing.
A willingness to be honest with yourself and question your beliefs and expectations.
Creating time to write and apply the exercises and lessons.
Validate and accept all your lyrics and be willing to take things beyond what you originally planned.
Explore new things for their own sake of enjoyment, learning and growth.
A pen and paper, recorder or computer to write lyrics.
A playable instrument such as a guitar or piano.
Write Adam (me) without hesitation if you need further understanding or have questions.

Description

Welcome to Your Enlightened Guide To Endless Lyrics Writing !

My name is Adam, and please allow me to give you a brief intro to my course:-)

This course is from the heart, my practice that I have developed over the years. I realized that writing lyrics is a process of personal growth and your lyrics grow as you grow. There is no magic formula for lyrics, YOU are the magic and you activate it when you take action, accept what comes out and do it for its own sake of enjoyment no matter if it is for fun or professionally.

What does writing endless lyrics mean? It means accessing the part of yourself that is also endless (or limitless).

Why would I want to do that? Then you will have an infinite supply of inspiration to draw upon making writing a fun experience.

How can I do this? Make writing a daily practice while validating everything that comes through you.

What aspects about lyrics & songwriting does your course contain?

(I encourage you to look through the curriculum and watch several preview-able videos in order to get a feel for this course so you know if it is what you need.)

Introduction - Learn what it means to write unlimited lyrics and songs in combination with your mind and heart and how to effectively communicate to your audiences.

Points of View (POV) - Learn about the 3 different kinds of POV, main and sub POV, as well as using multiple POVs and lyric spurts and how this awareness can make you a more refined songwriter.

Golden Keys - Methods/exercises to take action on and can get you into the proper state to connect with your creativity and taking (writing) action from that state.

Anatomy of A song - Learn in detail the different parts of a song and get tips on how to use them effectively and keep listeners engaged.

Platinum Keys - Techniques you can use to enhance your process of songwriting.

Lyric Structure Variations - Learn different lyric structure variations, when lyrics are necessary, and how to create variety among your songs.

Titanium Tips - Realizations which have helped me overcome blocks, limiting definitions, beliefs and ways of thinking that prevented me from creating my best work that you can use to your benefit.

And there is more to come....!

This is a process which you can thoroughly enjoy ever aspect. Writing/creating is an experience that expands you beyond yourself in the moment and when it is finished it has served you in that process, and then that finished song or recording will go on to serve those that listen to it and they can be inspired. So it all starts with you.

I am on this journey with you so reach out to me and chat if you would like to speak with me. I am excited to meet you and honored if you join me on this amazing/challenging/exciting journey.

You can find my personal creations on BandCamp, search Adam Sweeney or The All I Ever Wanted EP.

Who this course is for:

Novice songwriters of all ages, nations, beliefs, and music genres.
Singer-Songwriters
Experienced songwriters who enjoy additional perspectives.
Those who are fascinated and enthusiastic about writing song lyrics.
Individuals that enjoy exploring within themselves and expressing it through music and writing lyrics.
Those who want to surprise themselves with what they are truly capable of.

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2aa53598e71d04ec9b74234a10f59b04/ahq1a.Your.ENLIGHTENED.Guide.To.Endless.Lyric.Writing.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d9f0fe64fdad5bdb9930978c9cd3991d/ahq1a.Your.ENLIGHTENED.Guide.To.Endless.Lyric.Writing.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/859FE86BCCD2E36/ahq1a.Your.ENLIGHTENED.Guide.To.Endless.Lyric.Writing.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/8B695922D045ED2/ahq1a.Your.ENLIGHTENED.Guide.To.Endless.Lyric.Writing.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction