2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

You And Your Aging Dog

You And Your Aging Dog
    Published 10/2022
    MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
    Language: English | Size: 364.45 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

Learning To Care For Your Senior Dog

What you'll learn
    Determine if your dog is senior or geriatric
    Identify common issues & diseases of senior dogs
    Learn things you can do to help your dog live a quality life as a senior
    How do you make the decision to put a dog to sleep?
    Requirements
    None
    Description
    If you have a dog that is getting older, this course was created with you in mind.There are many things that come with being a dog owner and one of them that many pet owners do not want to think about is caring for their dogs as they become seniors and eventually geriatric dogs.This course was created as a foundation for caring for aging dogs as it is short and easy with tons of information about caring for your aging dog. The information is research-based, scientific, and includes well-proven topics.Some of the topics discussed include what to look for to determine if your dog is senior or geriatric, what are some of the best practices when creating a great quality of life for your dog, and we will also touch on common diseases like 'dog dementia' and cancer in older dogs.We also discuss how you play a pivotal role in keeping your dog's overall health. There are many things pet owners can do to help increase their dog's longevity and chances of living longer and healthier lives this course will give you an initial starting point on what you need to know to better care for your dog.
    Overview
    Section 1: Introduction
    Lecture 1 Introduction
    Section 2: Lesson Two: How To Determine if Your Dog is A Senior
    Lecture 2 Is Your Dog A Senior?
    Section 3: Lesson Three: Your Role in Your Pets Health
    Lecture 3 Lesson Three: Your Role in Your Pets Health
    Section 4: Common Signs of Aging Dogs
    Lecture 4 Common Signs that Your Dog is A Senior
    Section 5: Common Diseases Of Senior Pets
    Lecture 5 Common Diseases of Senior Dogs
    Section 6: Giving your senior dog a good quality of life
    Lecture 6 Giving your senior dog a good quality of life
    Section 7: End of Life Care and Decisions
    Lecture 7 End of Life Care and Decisions
    Section 8: Bonus Module: Grieving The Loss of A Pet
    Lecture 8 Bonus Module: Grieving The Loss of A Pet
    This course is for dog owners that would like a general overview of common issues seen in senior dogs and how to care for them as they age

Download link

rapidgator.net:
    Kod:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/2410f1fb604fcf03d67efdd182034b2d/bueus.You.And.Your.Aging.Dog.rar.html
    uploadgig.com:
    Kod:
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/e1783426edb442C8/bueus.You.And.Your.Aging.Dog.rar
    nitroflare.com:
    Kod:
    https://nitroflare.com/view/EFE83B4EDC25843/bueus.You.And.Your.Aging.Dog.rar
    1dl.net:
    Kod:
    https://1dl.net/05j7wlvfvq7a/bueus.You.And.Your.Aging.Dog.rar.html

Üye diogini1ahangchuoi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Jeoloji
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: You And Your Aging Dog

DV09 - Äôi giÃ*y da Penny Loafer mang hÆ¡i thở cổ Ä‘iển. Vá»›i thiết kế Ä‘Æ¡n giản táº*p hợp vÃ*o form dáng, DV09 tuy Ä‘Æ¡n giản nhÆ°ng không kém phần lịch duyệt riêng biệt khi xếp cạnh những mẫu giÃ*y khác. DV09 vá»›i thiết kế mÅ©i vuông mang Ä‘áº*m nét đẹp cổ Ä‘iển được Ä‘i viá»n chỉ tinh tế nhÆ° má»™t há»a tiết trang trÃ* quanh mÅ©i giÃ*y. MÅ©i giÃ*y DV09 có Ä‘á»™ vát nhất định giúp tổng thể đôi giÃ*y trở thÃ*nh thanh thoát hÆ¡n không quá góc cạnh

Thiết kế DV09 không chỉ đặc biệt ở form dáng mÃ* còn ở những chi tiết đã được cách tân. Nếu nói đến Penny Loafer ngÆ°á»i ta thÆ°á»ng nghÄ© đến miếng da vắt ngang vamp giÃ*y có khoét hở má»™t miệng cÆ°á»i đồng xu. Thì DV09 lại lÃ* má»™t miếng da trÆ¡n vá»›i thiết kế dáº*p chìm LOGO đặc trÆ°ng của thÆ°Æ¡ng hiệu DIOGINI - ÄÆ¡n giản nhÆ°ng vẫn đầy ấn tượng.

Xem thêm tại DIOGINI - [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Konu Bilgileri