Xamarin Native iOS Memory Game C#
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | Lec: 13 | 454 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Programming Native iOS Programming with Xamarin and C#

In this series, we will develop a memory puzzle game for iOS using Xamarin and C#. During the process, we will try to use as much as possible of the structures and development procedure of C# as opposed to Objective-C or swift.

Xamarin is a mobile app development and code translator for developing iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Mac applications. Its C# interface allows for many developers to be able to develop their applications for various interfaces. In this tutorial however, we will learn developing iOS Native apps as opposed to a Xamarin forms app.

This course is essentially a beginner course and is most appropriate if you wish to begin developing iOS apps in Xamarin and C#, or if you already know a programming language and are planning to jump into Xamarin. This development should be a lot of fun and in general should take around 4 hours to complete.
I have also included all the assets as well as my own working project at the end of each lesson. Please let me know if you ran into any issues and I will try and help you.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction