WordPress Theme Customization 101 (for beginners)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 863 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Beginner's guide to customizing a WordPress theme for a basic site. Real-world "over my shoulder" Training #1

WordPress Theme Customization 101 is a beginner's course to more advanced WordPress customization and changes.

The first part of this course covers WordPress Theme basics and understandings so you have a good grip on how themes and WordPress work together with content, plugins, etc.

After this basic understanding foundation is laid, I walk through the entire process, from a fresh install of WordPress with no customizations, to a finished site...covering everything along the way from identifying what we wanted the site to look like, functionality desired, etc...all the way through to a finished site that accomplishes the goals and made my client very happy.

readmore
Besides the built-in theme customization changes we walk through, I also cover very simple and basic Theme editing, plugin usage, management, and content layout fixes/functionality...as well as making the site "beyond responsive" where it is able to detect the type of device accessing it and deliver customized content.

Again, this is the 101 course, the very first in a series of more advanced WordPress training courses aimed at the Beginner to Intermediate WordPress user.

I ease you into the advanced customization so you're not overwhelmed and can easily get a grasp of each new lesson, theory, principle and step we are performing along the way.

My goal is to help you achieve a comfortable understanding of customizing WordPress themes to your liking and needs, so you can easily setup and customize your WordPress site to look, function, and perform exactly according to your desires, goals and needs.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction