WordPress for Beginners - Build Your First WordPress Website
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 8 Hours | 3.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn the Basics of WordPress and Build a WordPress Website
Ever wanted to learn how to build a website with WordPress? Have you ever wanted to learn the skills required to manage your website on your own without having to hire expensive web developers to do so?

No prior experience of any sort of programming is required to take this course. I assume that you are a complete beginner and as such the lectures are delivered in a slow pace that is easy to follow without getting confused.

Once we have installed WordPress which we shall cover in the first section, the real fun begins because i am going to show you how to add content to your website. We shall work with text, images plus i will also show you how to embed videos from YouTube and maps from Google as well.

Next, we are going to work with a variety of plugins that will enhance your WordPress website. Infact, by the end of this particular section, you would have become an expert at working with plugins. We will then move on to cover the basics of WordPress [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]