WordPress in 1 Hour: Quick & Easy Essentials For Beginners
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 586 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Get started easily editing and managing your own WordPress website in 60 minutes or less. Save time, money, and sanity.

What you'll learn

Be up and running managing and editing your own WordPress hosted website.
Understand key settings, tools, and features of WordPress to enable you to control the look, feel, and function of your website.
Create and edit posts and pages, format text, add images, add categories and tags, and publish or schedule your website's content.
Easily create and manage menus and external links.
Manage subscribers, contributors, authors, editors, and administrators for your website.
Harness the power of the most useful plugins and widgets to extend your website's capabilties.
Develop a solid beginner's foundation in WordPress that you can use as a springboard towards more advanced web training or paid opportunities helping others get started editing and managing websites.

Requirements

Students should already have their WordPress login information and a WordPress hosted website set up before taking this course. (* I still provide information and external resources in a text lecture if you need to still get set up.)

Description

This quick and dirty course will get you up and running using WordPress in under an hour.

These clear and easy-to-follow lessons are ideal for complete beginners, anyone who has a WordPress hosted website that someone else made for them, or for someone tasked with having to edit and contribute to their organization's WordPress website who has no idea where to begin.

I start from the very beginning and show you the most essential and important features of the WordPress dashboard and interface.

I'll show you how to get started making posts, pages, and managing all aspects of your WordPress hosted website so that by the end of the day today you can already add a new skill to your CV or resume and be contributing or editing your WordPress site at home or at work.

These powerful, bite-sized lessons come directly from my larger (8+ hours long) Web Snax: Super Simple Recipes for Easy Website Design course which is a full web design foundations class that not only gets into WordPress, but also how to plan and organize websites, create online graphics and animations, HTML and CSS, adding Javascript, and making beautiful websites from scratch in a variety of ways using an intuitive right-brained method that requires little to no coding ability.

Who this course is for:

This course is ideal for complete beginners.
This course is ideal for people who have a website that someone else made for them who would like to know how to begin to edit and manage it themselves.
This course is ideal for those who have been tasked with editing their organization's WordPress hosted website and don't know where to start.
Please note this is NOT an in-depth WordPress course. Students looking for intermediate to advanced WordPress training would be better off taking a longer, comprehensive course. (*Do please have a look at my other course offerings to see if I have a different course that is a better fit.)

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/878036ae651aac5f6cc6e77dd77f3aed/409rf.WordPress.in.1.Hour.Quick..Easy.Essentials.For.Beginners.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/DD16A6B1086B687/409rf.WordPress.in.1.Hour.Quick..Easy.Essentials.For.Beginners.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction