MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 22 lectures (57m 38s) | Size: 576 MB

Great techniques to enhance your IT profile and increase job interview calls! | Award Winning Author | Proven Methods What you'll learn:
Resume Writing
CV Making
Career Change Techniques
Resume Formatting Techniques
Things to avoid in Resume
Articulate Years of Relevant Experiences
Applicant Tracking System
Cover Letter

Requirements
Be able to read and write English language
Minimum experience in Software/IT industry

Description
If you're looking for your dream job change, you have to be prepared to act quickly. That means having an incredible, on-point, "Incredible" resume. Is yours in working order? This course helps anyone make over a normal resume into something truly wonderful. European Testing Manager of the Award Winner, Narayanan Palani takes you through the very same process he uses for his Resume to develop your own IT resumes better and crispy for technical software engineering roles. He teaches you how to condense years of experience into a compelling marketing document, address career changes and job hops, and choose the right format for the final document.

**Reviews (of Udemy Courses from Narayanan Palani):

"A very must course for the QA engineer. It covers the topics that come in ISTQB paper. Go for it."

"Awesome materials and sessions to listen to them. It really helps with my foundation level examination. Thank you Narayana Palani. I will definitely suggest to my fellow members."

"Thank you for this course! It's well structured and contains very useful information for my certification preparation."

"I've been in the QA industry for 7 years and this course is teaching me things I didn't know. It makes sense, straight forward and gets to the point. the instructor is knowledgable and clearly a professional. I'm learning so much. Looking forward to completing the course and taking the big test!"

"This course has given me value addition in my learning phase of ISTQB. One amazing trainer with detailed explanations to each and every topic. Abundant questions and in depth coverage of the syllabus.Many Thanks! "

"It'a good course for going to certification"

"Very good content and briefly explained the all test techniques in simple way, easy to understand. Course content might be very good but what is the use if you have to wait forever and ever for videos to stream. I always come up with lot of interest to learn in Udemy course which is posted by Narayanan."

"An extremely helpful and informative course. The course is nicely designed keeping focus on entire ISTQB Foundation Course 2018 syllabus, it's contents are very well organised. All lectures are very clear, the instructor have good hold on the respective topics and explains the concepts nicely in understandable manner. Every section has relevant assignments and resources, which are extremely helpful. Instructor is very professional and pleasant to learn from. The videos used are of high quality, in terms of video and audio quality. I would strongly recommend this course..!!"

Who this course is for
Software Engineers
Software Developers
Software Testers
Information Technology Professionals

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8816adc91345a96216d7244a3fcaf445/ss1t1.Ultimate.Resume.Makeover.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/E1C0BDA72B9F6E9/ss1t1.Ultimate.Resume.Makeover.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction