- Full-Stack Web Apps with Meteor and React
Size: 1.06 GB | Duration: 31.5 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Create full-stack web applications using Meteor and React! This course including all video and 128 additional resources!

Create full-stack web applications using Meteor and React! This course including all video and 128 additional resources!

Demands:
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and javascript

Are you trying to build and launch full-stack web applications? Maybe you want to freelance, switch careers, or launch your own side-project. If so, this is the course for you. Like all my courses, I designed this one with a single goal in mind: Turning you into a full-stack Meteor and React developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production web applications.

This full-stack course covers everything you'll need to create real-world production web apps, and there couldn't be a better time to learn. React and Meteor are exploding in popularity with both startups and large enterprises like Netflix.

This course is entirely project-based. From the very beginning, you'll be programming every single app and completing various challenges I've designed to help test and reinforce what you've learned. This is not a "sit back and watch" course. This course is designed to get you writing code and building projects in every video.

You'll be programming and launching three web apps:
* A leaderboard app, where you'll learn the basics of Meteor and React
* A link-shortener application with user accounts, authentication, and client-side routing
* A note app where you'll master advanced techniques and automated testing

* React
* JSX
* Meteor
* DDP
* Atmosphere.[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]