TikTok Primer (Mini-Course)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 632 MB
Duration: 30 mins | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Influencer's Power Guide to Understanding the TikTok Algorithm to Grow 1000+ Followers Fast.

What you'll learn

Students will learn the benefits of TikTok and how the algorithm works. Using this knowledge, the student can develop his or her own strategies for going viral.

Requirements

Be yourself.

Description

Are you an influencer/content creator, or aspiring to be one?

Are you having trouble growing your followers on TikTok fast?

Hi, I'm Robin.. and my life.. is kind of crazy. And if you don't get that reference it's because you don't TikTok. But you will.

Over the past few months I've amassed over 45 thousand followers on my TikTok. And I want to share with you what I've learned,

So thank you so much for considering my mini course on TikTok.

The Influencer's Power Guide to Understanding the TikTok Algorithm to Grow 1000+ Followers Fast. That's a mouthful.

This course is actually the first course of many. But I promise, you'll learn just enough in this class to be dangerous.

You'll be able to articulate the pros and cons of TikTok over other platforms. You'll understand who the app is made for and how you can participate. You'll have a solid understanding of how your content is distributed on the platform, areas where your content can be seen, and how to maximize its reach.

So if you are a content creator then this class will get you up to speed on TikTok. If you're a business looking to spam your brand on TikTok, this class is not for you. Your best bet is to hire one of my students to help promote your brand.

I can't wait to help you get started on your TikTok journey. Go ahead and register for the mini-course now. I just ask that you remember me when you go viral and become TikTok Famous.

Who this course is for:

My target students are influencers who want more exposure on TikTok.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/c07e08a9e389ef3c992c934b93658359/nqydh.TikTok.Primer.MiniCourse.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/924DE9C67A17B45/nqydh.TikTok.Primer.MiniCourse.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction