MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 831 MB | Duration: 57m

Are you planning to move to Canada?
If yes, then you should know that only 68.9% of Immigrants who landed in Canada in the last 5 years or less were able to secure a job.
Many immigrants who arrive in Canada are faced with many challenges. One of the biggest issues is that they don't know how to find the right job matching their skills and profession.
Lack of information and guidance can all be challenging and frustrating.

Canada Hires Offers a course that ensures that you succeed in Canada by connecting you to the right city and the job of your profession, by using a secret formula that saves time and brings opportunities to you.

You will be able to Secure a Well-Paid Job In Canada in a very short time.
Our Thrive and Success in Canada Course will Show You How.

Here is the course outline:

How to Plan and Research.

How to Decide to Move to Canada.

Canadian Government Jobs Challange.

Overview of the Canadian System.

Challenges you might face in Canada.
Increase Your Resume Visibility.
Resume and Canadian Experience Tips.
Timing the Job Market.
Networking to Succeed.
Upgrade Your Skills.
How to find a Job using the secret formula.
and much more.

This course was designed to help you to thrive and succeed in Canada.

It does not matter if you are still thinking to move to Canada, or you are waiting for your PR or VISA, or if you already have landed in Canada, you will benefit from this course

Tags: Immigration to Canada, Move to Canada, Find a Job in Canada

If you want to succeed in Canada then you need to find a job in your discipline with a good salary , in the right place that matches your skills
and goals.

"I moved to Canada 6 years ago, and I managed to even exceed my own expectations because I planned everything in my journey to Canada." Your instructor - Faris Al-Maktari

Millions of people around the world want to move to Canada and they start to look at the job market in Canada. However, many immigrants who arrive in Canada are faced with many challenges. One of the biggest issues is that they don't know how to look for a job.

They end up working in a temporary job for the rest of their life.

Even before you think about moving to Canada and the determination to take action to move to Canada, you need to know if Canada is a good fit for you and if you will succeed in Canada and create a plan to succeed in Canada.

This course will help you to plan for success in Canada.

You will learn how to find a job in Canada, and what you need to do to get a job in a short time with a good salary.

The Professionals like you who arrive in Canada, struggle to find a job in their discipline, this is due to a lack of research and planning.

By the end of this course "YOU" will know

Which city you should land

The best time to apply for jobs

How to Apply for jobs from outside Canada

What to expect in the work environment in Canada!

Expectations when you move to Canada

YOU will know what to improve before moving to Canada

It worth every second that you will learn

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/da35279a72bdef8feba1fff4c3025bc5/mzako.Thrine.And.Succeed.In.Canada.With.Our.Proven.Training.Program.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/7D16B0B1D4838E6/mzako.Thrine.And.Succeed.In.Canada.With.Our.Proven.Training.Program.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction