Technical Analysis Made Simple 2023
Published 4/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 281.66 MB | Duration: 0h 45m

Introduction to Stock Charts and Technical Analysis

What you'll learn
Understanding Technical Analysis Tools: A primary objective of the Stocks Technical Analysis course is to help learners gain an in-depth understanding of the te
Ability to Interpret Charts: Another critical learning objective of the Stocks Technical Analysis course is to enable learners to read and interpret different t
Development of Trading Strategies: The course aims to help learners develop practical trading strategies based on technical analysis. Learners will be able to i
Evaluating Stocks: The course also aims to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to evaluate stocks based on technical analysis. Learners will be able to
Requirements
No experience needed other than ready to learn mindset.
Description
Which stocks or cryptocurrency should I buy? When exactly should I buy or sell?What is technical analysis and where can I learn it?Imagine looking at a stock chart and knowing exactly if you want to buy or sell.Picture yourself having more winning trades and knowing how to manage your risk and cut your losses when you're wrong.------------------This course will teach you the essentials of technical analysis and stock trading to help you make smart, profitable investing decisions. You'll focus on the most important technical indicators and put it all together into a process that I actually use as a professional hedge fund manager.This course is the first in a series built around my Stacking System, a step-by-step process to analyze any price chart using simple, classic technical analysis.If you can follow a recipe, you can learn my system. Technical analysis will give you an edge in trading, day trading and investing in anything from stocks and penny stocks to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.This course will cover the basics and be an introduction to trading, technical analysis and my Stacking System.Understanding technical analysis will change the way you trade and give you control and confidence over your investments. My course will transform you from a "close-your-eyes-and-hope" beginner to a smart, consistent trader. If you want to learn how to read a stock chart, understand technical analysis and trade with confidence, you're in the right place.
Overview
Section 1: WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is a Stock and What are Stock Charts?
Lecture 3 Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis
Lecture 4 Why Technical Analysis Matters More Today
Lecture 5 The Secrets of Trading Mentality
Lecture 6 Where to Find Stock Charts
Lecture 7 The Basics of Line and Bar Charts
Lecture 8 Candlestick Charts for Beginners
Lecture 9 Into the Wild: Live Stock Chart User Walkthrough
Lecture 10 The Power of the Stacking System
The Stocks Technical Analysis course is ideal for individuals who are interested in trading and investing in the stock market, and who want to use technical analysis as a tool to make trading decisions. This course is suitable for beginners who have no prior knowledge of technical analysis, as well as for intermediate-level traders who want to improve their skills in technical analysis. It is also suitable for professionals in finance or related fields who want to enhance their knowledge of technical analysis techniques and their practical applications. Overall, anyone who wants to learn how to use technical analysis to make better trading decisions in the stock market can benefit from this course.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/d73eb43c79025d7c6e02a2896807d570/ykdoa.Technical.Analysis.Made.Simple.2023.rar.html
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/D5881880AB3BA9F/ykdoa.Technical.Analysis.Made.Simple.2023.rar
ddownload.com:
Kod:
https://ddownload.com/1f2xvmk716x1/ykdoa.Technical.Analysis.Made.Simple.2023.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/gomyfdx69hhn/ykdoa.Technical.Analysis.Made.Simple.2023.rar