Simplicity PowerPoint Theme Design & Animate First 5 Slides
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 39M | Lec: 15 | 182 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Design 5 Modern PowerPoint slides - Simplicity theme. Animate them with awesome animations in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016

Modern Slide Design and Animation

Well-designed Slide, always provides a professional, custom look that says that the presenter cared enough about the audience. It is always necessary to give slide design as much effort and consideration as annual reports and other materials preparation. Because it decides the standard and level of company or person.

When all your slide design look alike, your entire message can be blurred. So a trendy, modern and customized slides will always support you. It's about making an impact that influences your audience.

Why to go for animation in addition to design process?

Audiences mostly learn more when presented with multimedia PowerPoint. It plays a major role in delivery of information and illustrate processes.

It enhances visual interest and help the audience to focus on what the presenter is presenting and helps the presenter to reinforce key points. Adding movement to text, graphics, and images always create a dynamic and engaging experience.

What's inside this course?

This course is all about Designing and Animating 5 Unique and Modern PowerPoint slides. You will learn How to design and animate the first 5 slides of the Simplicity PowerPoint theme.

I have included an Introduction Section to know the importance of designing a PowerPoint slide and What you are going to learn in this entire course. I have also shown a preview of slides which you are going to design and animate using PowerPoint.

A resource file is also added, which consists of some images and fonts that I have used while designing these 5 trendy slides. I have covered the designing and animating process of the trendy Slides in a step by step manner.

Download link:

nitroflare_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction