SharePoint 2013 Introduction
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 21 | 177 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
SharePoint 2013 - A Quick Highlevel SharePoint Introduction for SharePoint Beginners

SharePoint - A Quick Intro on How to Work with a SharePoint Site

So, you want to learn Microsoft SharePoint. Maybe you're just starting out with SharePoint. Maybe you just landed a new job and the office you work at uses SharePoint to maintain all their important documents. Or, maybe your office has been using and you figure it's finally about time to get to know what SharePoint is all about. Whatever your specific reasons are for enrolling in this course, you've come to the right place to get a quick high level overview of Microsoft SharePoint.

I've made this course short and too the point. The topics covered in this course are targeted at beginners of SharePoint. In one sitting you can quickly get up to speed on SharePoint basics and a little more. Topics you'll cover during this course, include;

Introduction to SharePoint
SharePoint Interface
How SharePoint can Help You Become More Productive
Working with SharePoint Lists and Libraries
High Level Intro to Other SharePoint Terms and Features

I've been teaching SharePoint since the 2003 version and I have come to realize that building a solid foundation within SharePoint is something that a lot of office workers have missed out on. Typically, someone's first experience in SharePoint is like having a surprise dentist appointment, where you suddenly wake up in the dentist chair, not sure how you got there and realize you didn't brush your teeth that morning.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploadgig_com:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction