ScreenFlow Complete Guide to Screencasting with ScreenFlow
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 17 | 314 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The complete and easy guide to using Screenflow for screencasting, tutorials, online courses, video production, and more

You're here because you want to learn how to create your own video tutorials, online courses, or training with screencast software, right?
It's great to have you here.
Learn how to make professional video tutorials, classes, online courses, and more with Screenflow for Mac.
Screencasting software allows you to record your computer's screen, audio from a microphone, and video from a webcam or connected video source. It is the perfect solution for anyone interested in creating online videos efficiently and professionally.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've built a 6-figure business using ScreenFlow tutorials. Plus, I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones from this course:
Anyone considering software for screen capture and/or course video/audio editing should do this course. - Alan Brooks
I enjoyed this course and the content helped me complete my first video and upload it to YouTube. I would not have been able to accomplish this without the material in this course. - Steve Spring
Great course. Excellent teacher. Good quality videos and easy to understand. Anyone can take this! - Romulo
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how use ScreenFlow. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
What's this course all about?
Basics of Recording with Screenflow
Complete Editing Techniques
Adding Video and Audio Effects
Improving Your Videos with Annotations and Callouts
Using Text to Improve Your Videos
Exporting Your Videos for HD Viewing
After completion of the course, you will receive a verifiable certificate to show you now have the skills to create professional screencasting videos.
All course materials are downloadable for viewing on any device. After completion of the course, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction