Sara Ivanhoe - Crunch Candlelight Yoga
DVDRip | English | MP4 | 706 x 480 | AVC ~1510 kbps | 29.970 fps
AAC | 160 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 01:00:06 | 719 MB
Genre: eLearning Video / Yoga, Health

Soothing Yoga for Stress Relief and Relaxation You'll unwind and drain your tension away with this soothing, restorative yoga program. In just forty minutes, melt anxiety into tranquility with yoga postures specifically chosen to release tension, increase strength, improve balance, and enhance flexi-bility. Don't let the candles fool you; you can do this workout any time as a personal "pick me up." The emphasis on breathing and meditation will help you feel recharged and renewed; it may even help you sleep better.

Soothing Yoga for Stress Relief and Relaxation You'll unwind and drain your tension away with this soothing, restorative yoga program. In just forty minutes, melt anxiety into tranquility with yoga postures specifically chosen to release tension, increase strength, improve balance, and enhance flexi-bility. Don't let the candles fool you; you can do this workout any time as a personal "pick me up." The emphasis on breathing and meditation will help you feel recharged and renewed; it may even help you sleep better. There is more to health than being thin or fit. A little yoga every day is the best R & R you can wish for. All fitness levels. A yoga mat or a non-slippery surface and bare feet are highly recommended.
also You can look my other last: Yoga-posts

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction