Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 lectures (1h 5m) | Size: 466.3 MB

The fastest way to become the most MAGNIFICENT version of you!

What you'll learn
Introduces Chakra Energy Healing Benefits for Everyday Real Life
Uses Root Chakra Energy Healing to overcome Fear and Insecurity
Shows how Root Chakra Energy affects Health, Wealth and Happiness
Uncovers where unbalanced Root Chakra energy is affecting YOUR life
Teaches you to balance your Root Chakra for increased Energy and Abundance
Uses EFT, Egyptian Reiki and other Energy Healing modalities to clear Chakra Blockages
Requirements
No experience required
All healing resources built into the course and are available to balance energy immediately
Description
It was always going to be this way.You were always going to find me. It's just taken a while for me to be visible enough, and it's taken a while for you to be ready to take the biggest step forward that you have ever taken.You're ready, you're willing and you're able - now, to become the most Magnificent Version of yourself. And this Root Chakra Masterclass is the first step.I know how it feels to be scared of change, I've been there myself. It's difficult to accept that you are worthy of happiness - of health, of the kind of wealth that you've always dreamed of. But now you're here, we can start.The Magnificent Me Project (TMMP) was born out of frustration. It was born out of self-worth issues, it was born out of a deep need to work out what exactly the fuck was wrong with me.It was born in 2020, when I'd had to put my business on hold. I'd worked for years, for virtually nothing, on something I didn't love, out of obligation. I'd kept so busy that I didn't recognise the resentment that I felt for what it was.And then the world stopped.And so did I.All the coping mechanisms that I'd used for years were snatched away from me. I could no longer 'keep busy'. There was nothing to do. Other than be aware of the bits of me, left over from former lives, that were torturing me in a life that should, on paper be just about perfect.I'd left an appalling marriage, I'd rebuilt my life, I'd regained my health (to a certain extent), I'd made some money, I'd seen some success.I'd got remarried, to my soulmate, and I'd improved my relationship with my children after having removed them from a family that on the outside, at least, looked as if it worked.I'd done so much, but somehow, it still wasn't enough.So with time to spare, and a deep desire to find out exactly what the fuck my problem was, I put aside all of the tech I'd used. I put away all my project management charts. I stopped the clock, and I picked up the tools I'd been using in secret, away from my engineering colleagues, hidden from my friends, unrecognised by my family.And I started creating a jigsaw. One of my own devising. One that would show me, eventually why it was that I had achieved so much, yet truly appreciated so little of it.I searched for strands of meaning, I connected threads that had been dispersed across time and space. I hooked back up the things that the centuries had cracked apart.And eventually, I was ready to start putting myself back together again, too.But, of course, things are never quite that easy.I couldn't do it for ME, because I (at the time) was utterly unaware of any self-worth - but I could do it for my friends. Because I loved them more than I loved me.So I took four of them on a trip with me, to keep myself accountable. And over a couple of months, we experimented, we laughed, we cried, and we shifted some serious shit.I did it to find out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I had no idea when I put it together that I would be using it to teach other people to do the same.We make magic happen. It's really as simple as that.. of course, it isn't. It's energy work, it's quantum physics, it's psychology, it's strategy, it's mindset.But it is actual magic.So if you're here, and especially if you've read my ramblings this far, I'd say that you're interested in making some changes to your life RIGHT*NOW. Only you know if you're ready. Because the Root Chakra Masterclass is a first step into your fabulous future.With huge love, and recognition of the power in you.Alli❤✨
Who this course is for
Professionals and Entrepreneurs wanting Practical Applications of Energy Healing
Professionals and Entrepreneurs wanting to overcome Business and Career Fear and Insecurity
Professionals and Entrepreneurs wanting to avoid Burnout
Professionals and Entrepreneurs wanting more out of their lives

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/75184e63dea3ee8d1eb6f1c786269005/krbte.Root.Chakra.Masterclass..Energy.Healing..Egyptian.Reiki.rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3caF42f6064B5cee/krbte.Root.Chakra.Masterclass..Energy.Healing..Egyptian.Reiki.rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/4A295AF31461758/krbte.Root.Chakra.Masterclass..Energy.Healing..Egyptian.Reiki.rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/hesy6zsfznkm/krbte.Root.Chakra.Masterclass..Energy.Healing..Egyptian.Reiki.rar.html