MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 12 lectures (1h 23m) | Size: 365.8 MB

A complete practical course on how to create a fully reactive real-time web application in any programming language

What you'll learn:
How to create your own real-time reactive web application
Why the Reactive Stack can be scaled up as needed
What are Pub/Sub and Observer patterns and why they are not the same thing
How to apply the Observer pattern to the entire stack to make it fully reactive

Requirements
A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
Basic software development skills
Basic web application development skills
Basic understanding of software design patterns

Description
The Reactive Stack course is intended for web developers who want to create fully reactive real-time web applications but are unhappy with the vendor lock-in that comes with some of the most popular frameworks for that task.

In this course, I will show you how to implement a real-time reactive web application using frameworks, databases and programming languages of your choice and how to easily substitute any part of your stack with another alternative without common headaches that come with such a task.

The goal of this course is to show a fully generic solution, completely independent of any language, database or framework.

How much time will I need to complete the course?

That depends on two factors:

(1) Your background: Someone familiar with many web development concepts covered may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone who is just starting with web development, for example.

(2) The effort you put in: If you simply watch the videos, you may finish the course in 1 day. However, merely watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos and in github. The more you train with it, the better you will become.

Depending on the two factors mentioned above, students spend from a few days to two weeks to complete the course, most spending one week.

What programming language is used in the course?

I will be using NodeJS in this course. However, the goal of the course is to show a fully generic solution, completely independent of the language and frameworks used.

Will I get support if I get stuck?

Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and I, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.

What IDE/editor is used in the course?

I use WebStorm in the course. However, you can use your favorite IDE.

Does the course expire?

No. Once you buy the course, it's yours. I will update the content as needed, and all the updates come to you for free.

Who this course is for
Web Application Developers
Full Stack Developers
Software Engineers

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/0a774a2d5beb5877c9daa38eccf94935/n73iz.Reactive.Stack.Fully.reactive.realtime.web.application.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8B53FBF7138690A/n73iz.Reactive.Stack.Fully.reactive.realtime.web.application.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction