2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Productivity & Time Management For Personal Growth Seekers

Productivity & Time Management For Personal Growth Seekers
    Published 3/2023
    MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
    Language: English | Size: 853.02 MB | Duration: 1h 21m

Own Your Day And Transform Your Lifestyle

What you'll learn
    How to overcome procrastination
    How to narrow down your focus
    How to create an environment that supports your goals
    How to create a sense of mission through the day
    Requirements
    All you need is some scrap paper to journal your answers throughout the course
    Description
    About This ClassDo you feel like you're all over the place? Do you feel like you want to own the day? I totally get it!In this class, I'll teach you a variety of productivity & time management tools to create more clarity and a sense of mission throughout the day, to make your time use more meaningful. These skills can also be applied to enhance your personal growth, as well.I've been a personal development coach for over 7 years, I've dedicated almost a decade of my life to study and learn how to own the day and elevate my life.Now, I'm so stoked to share all that I've learned (and still practice!) with you. This class is filled to the brim with my best tips for you to make the most out of your time.This class is for you if:you're feeling like you need to have a sense of mission throughout the dayyou need to learn how to motivate yourselfyou think time management is too difficult or boringyou need to build productive habits to overwrite the old onesyou think you're operating below your potentialyou need a sense of guidance or direction to pull you forward throughout the dayIn This Class, You'll Learn How to:Overcome procrastinationUse your time efficientlyCreate a sense of mission through the dayCreate an environment that supports your goalsHow to narrow down your focusHow to be selective on where to spend your timeYou'll Walk Away From This Class With:A productive mindsetA new sense of focus and energy for your daily routineA renewed sense of mission to your daily lifestyleA perception on time useA strong set of daily rituals that supports your outcomeSelf-motivatedWhat You Need:your phone and notebook and penThe worksheet is provided in the Resources sectionSome scrap paper to journal your answers throughout the classAn open mind and readiness to make the most out of your learning experience
    Overview
    Section 1: Part 1 Time Management
    Lecture 1 What Is This Program About?
    Lecture 2 How To Manage Your Time
    Lecture 3 Time Saving Questions
    Lecture 4 Time Management Rules
    Lecture 5 Exercise For Time Management
    Section 2: Part 2 Mindset Management
    Lecture 6 How to create a productive mindset
    Lecture 7 What is creative procrastination
    Lecture 8 Overcome the social media effect
    Lecture 9 How to avoid pointless conversations
    Lecture 10 How to deal with negative people
    Section 3: Productivity From Within
    Lecture 11 Day time routine & How to meditate
    Lecture 12 Power naps
    Lecture 13 How to motivate yourself
    Lecture 14 This is why you procrastinate
    Lecture 15 How to overcome procrastination
    Lecture 16 Create mental clarity
    Section 4: part 3: Lifestyle Management
    Lecture 17 The daily rituals of the highly successful people
    Lecture 18 What book should you read?
    Lecture 19 Final words
    you're feeling like you need to have a sense of mission throughout the day,you need to learn how to motivate yourself,you think time management is too difficult or boring,you need a sense of guidance or direction to pull you forward throughout the day,you need to build productive habits to overwrite the old ones,you think you're operating below your potential

Download link

rapidgator.net:
    Kod:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/eb536b3964abcb6d4de161c53ba9b497/rmznr.Productivity..Time.Management.For.Personal.Growth.Seekers.rar.html
    uploadgig.com:
    Kod:
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D9d334dc59a091ff/rmznr.Productivity..Time.Management.For.Personal.Growth.Seekers.rar
    nitroflare.com:
    Kod:
    https://nitroflare.com/view/DA3B3FBBC49B5F0/rmznr.Productivity..Time.Management.For.Personal.Growth.Seekers.rar
    1dl.net:
    Kod:
    https://1dl.net/fvpr2pzd01cv/rmznr.Productivity..Time.Management.For.Personal.Growth.Seekers.rar

Üye conchosunwin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Orman endüstrisi
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Productivity & Time Management For Personal Growth Seekers

Xã Nam CÆ°á»ng [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ] l Ä‘ * d u &

Konu Bilgileri