Neuroscience, neuroplasticity, memoria, how to rewire brain
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 283 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 19 lectures (2 hour, 5 mins) | Language: English

neuroplasticity, neuroplasticity how to rewire your brain, cognitive neuroscience, 2020 latest Edition

What you'll learn

You will be able to explain neuroplasticity
You will understand the use of neuroplasticity
You will be able to explain Anxiety and Worry
You will be able to stop worrying
You will understand what habits are
You will be able to interrupt bad habits and replace with new good habits
You will have tools and techniques to stop and control anxiety and worry
Using Neuroplasticity you will better understand Time Management
You will be able to make better use of your time
You will fully understand Importance V Urgency
You will have access to our powerful Time Management worksheet
You will better understand procrastination
You will have powerful techniques to overcome proscrastination

Requirements

An interest in how your brain works is the only real prerequisite for this course
No prior knowledge required or assumed
Take great notes, try the exercises by prepared for success

Description

Best-Seller on Udemy international academic.

Also rated in the top 10% of Udemy Instructors for engagement with students and most watched tutor.

Guaranteed high quality teaching and learning experience

Understand Neuroplasticity and how to use it.

Create new habits and alter existing ones

Overcome procrastination with special section on this!

Change past memories in order to control their emotional impact

New and exciting from a Udemy Best Seller instructor.

International Academic at your fingertips in the comfort of your home!

With Course Certificate.

What the students say

Nice course, amazing interactive graphics which really keep the attention.

Truly interesting topic with fascinating examples of how to use it to impact positively on your future.

Great lecturer with nice pace. I loved the fact that the topic areas were really well explained with useful 'take aways'. Fantastic spreadsheet on Time Management was a real bonus for me. Loved it!

Really excellent, possible the best Udemy course yet I have had the pleasure of.

Really great on Neuroplasticity. Life changing ideas!

I think it was superb the way he was able to take a complex subject and give me tools I am already using. My understanding of anxiety and neuroplasticity is already helping me so much.

I only ask he comes up with more fantastic courses and I get to know about them. Awesome Value for Money, I don't know how you do it Udemy.

What you will learn right now!

You get experience of neuroplasticity, from activities about how to alter habits and memories.

Neuroplasticity is the brain's inherent and natural ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life. We teach you how to tap into and use this amazing potential.

Previously most scientists believed the brain could only create new connections during childhood and once we reached adulthood, we would basically be stuck with whatever got wired up there. This is a very self-limiting belief and often acted as a real barrier to people as they aged. Imagine how this would affect us in today's world - a world where we need new skills and jobs throughout our ever increasing lives.

Its all about Neuroplasticity

Our brain continues to create new neurons throughout our life and has the inherent ability to reorganize our wiring. Thats exactly what neuroplasticity is . There is so much benefit from this!

It means that, whoever we are, whatever we've become, it is never too late to change.

We can learn new skills, have new experiences, change jobs, move country, learn new languages, change old habits and create new ones.

In this amazing course, we show how to use neuroplasticity and give YOU the chance to take life back into YOUR hands.

This exciting course has a hands on approach. It's about how you can take action to use this Neuroplasticity.

What you'll find in the course:

This amazing course is crammed with tools that allow you to use the power of neuroplasticity and brain research NOW!

A blueprint to form new habits or change existing ones

A bonus section(s) on how to overcome procrastination

A full and comprehensive Time Management section

Who is the target audience?

Everyone with an interest in Brain Science

Anyone who wants to be a better, more productive individual

Individuals looking for Personal Development

People who want to develop their mental flexibility further

You will learn about and experience neuroplasticity. You will learn how to change unhelpful habits and even how to alter memories. Really importantly you learn how you can rewire your brain to create successful habits and increase wellbeing at the same time.

Neuroplasticity is the brain's ability to reorganize/ reformat itself by creating new neural connections throughout life. Any age, any starting point - you can change, so find out all about this now!

It tells you how to concretely take action in your own life to lead to fast, positive change. More than anything, this amazing course is about empowerment. Giving YOU the power to take control of your life, to refocus and live a dream life, here and now!

What you'll find in the course:

This super course has been designed and evaluated to give you the best neuroplasticity course around!

It gives you a unique insight into and practical spreadsheet application to use if you wish.

It summaries leading brain research and is busting with tools, so you can apply the learning immediately in your own life:

Exercises to stimulate brain activity,

A winning formula to form new success habits and change existing unhelpful ones

A comprehensive section on how to be a great time manager and reach YOUR goals

A practical process to rid yourself of pain, reflection on the past and strategies to move forward in an amazing life!

This course is unique.

Our findings, implementation tools and time management spreadsheet are a unique, fast-track way that is truly life changing.

Along with your best-selling course instructor, you shall look at Neuroplasticity, Anxiety, Worrying, Time Management and Procrastination. Re-wire your brain for success with neuroplasticity and neuroscience in this fully featured course. Real Tools for Real Change

What you get!

You get simple, clear explanations from a Udemy Best Selling Instructor

You get downloadable supplementary worksheets include an Excel spreadsheet

We talk you through exactly how to use worksheets so these are mega effective for you

We focus on major issues such as the use of time and anxiety that defines our lives and that of those around us

We give you the winning edge

Who this course is for:

Anyone with an interest in the human brain
Anyone with an interest in practical Neuroplasticity
Anyone who takes their personal development seriously
Anyone who wishes more success
Everyone who has any stress, worry or anxiety and wishes to discover the power of the brain to control this
Everyone wanting to use their limited time more effectively
People who procrastinate
Everyone who wants more control over their destiny

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/167f30f747710b9288d3c186ae77bd11/or316.Neuroscience.neuroplasticity.memoria.how.to.rewire.brain.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A8B5FCB2EE51F02/or316.Neuroscience.neuroplasticity.memoria.how.to.rewire.brain.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction