Nanodegree Digital Marketing - Launch Formula
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 12 | 180 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

How would you like to make MORE money in a month than what you're making right now in a year?

This might sound unbelievable, but BELIEVE it.

While other methods are popular for people who just want a little extra side income, the big bucks come from product launches.

Ordinary folks like you and I who are making an extraordinary income simply by putting a different 'twist' on how they sell their digital products.
They have learned to create an irresistible offer that cannot be refused and how to gain mass exposure in a short amount of time.
The best part is you can learn their secrets without needing a big wad of cash to get started. It's low cost, with sky-rocketing profits!
Now, before we go into all that, let's cover some of the benefits...

Why You Should do Product Launches (And Why It's Awesome)
* Fast results - Product Lauches can bring in crazy profits, within just a few minutes!
* Low Cost - Launch for next to nothing by leveranging the leveraging the efforts of others!
* Backend Sales - Create a buying frenzy as customers go through your sales funnel!
* Buyers List - Build your hyper responsive list who will buy from you again & again!
* Business Expansion - Generate new business relationship and expand your affiliate network!

These are some of the many reasons why product launches are too lucrative an opportunity to pass up. Consider this a stepping stone for greater things to come.

If you've been struggling to make even your first sale online...
Or you're looking to break out of the 'status quo' and start making serious money like the marketing stars you know...
Your search ends here.

Heres's just a teaser of what you will learn in my training course:
Irresistible Offer Creation Secrets
How do you make people not be able to resist your offer? I will show you how to create a "No-Brainer" offer and make it as great as possible for them not be able to say no.
Sales Letter Formula For Higher Conversions
A good and convincing sales letter will pull in a lot of sales. However, there are 3 different ways to present your sales letter, which I will reveal here. I will guide you on how to come out with a good selling angle to achieve more sales!
How to Create Marketing Materials
A high quality product needs effective marketing materials for it to reach a larger crowd of people (resulting in more sales!). I will teach you how to write promotional emails and create marketing tools that get results.
Epic Sales Funnel Secrets For Massive Profits
A sales funnel is an essential ingredient when launching products. If you want to earn more from your product, you need to set up a series of upsells and backend offers. I will teach you specifically how to do it with effective methods that are proven to work.
How to Win the JV Building Game
Joint Ventures are important for your product launch as you need good affiliates to promote your product for you with their mailing list. I will teach you in detail how and where to recruit partners to join your launch.
Launch Time
There is no perfect timing for a product launch, instead I will teach you how to set a suitable timing for your launch. Also, you will learn how to set up a pre-launch campaign using video demo, social media and through JVs.
Product Launch Techniques
People naturally hesitate when it comes to buying anything, therefore, I will teach you how to offer bonuses and discount coupons to make your offer irresistible. Also, I will teach you how to utilize scarcity tactics and dime sales to motivate your prospects to BUY NOW instead of later.
And Much More... As long as you're selling anything online and you want to make MORE than whatever you're making right now, you NEED to get this.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9d5688b01ee494d90ef354ed06bf4894/10jur.Nanodegree.Digital.Marketing..Launch.Formula.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/c31cce950dc9970184e0aae322943677/10jur.Nanodegree.Digital.Marketing..Launch.Formula.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F95BD3CBF365320/10jur.Nanodegree.Digital.Marketing..Launch.Formula.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3CF20271EC5DC1F/10jur.Nanodegree.Digital.Marketing..Launch.Formula.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction