2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Motivation Manual Follow the Steps From Zero to Hero

Motivation Manual: Follow the Steps From Zero to Hero
    .MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 785 MB
    Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
    The 6-Step Plan to End Procrastination, Build Lasting Motivation, and Reach Your Life and Career Goals. Motivation Beg.

What you'll learn

Gain the momentum you need to reach your goals
    Avoid common mistakes by which people unknowingly sabotage themselves
    Make your motivation automatic instead of struggling every day
    Formulate goals and plans the right way
    Turn your actions into automatic habits to reach long-term goals
    Learn how to stay energetic so that you can keep going for as long as you need it

Requirements

Willingness to actively do this course

Description

Motivation is key to achieving your goals and getting the life you want.

But most people misunderstand how motivation works and unknowingly sabotage themselves.

This course will guide you through the process of getting more motivated and sustaining that motivation for as long as it takes to reach your goals.

Learn how to permanently increase your motivation, overcome mental barriers, feel energetic every day, and actively turn your dreams into reality even if you have been extremely unmotivated up until now.

What will you be able to do after this course?

Unlock your inner motivation by uncovering what is truly driving you

Make your motivation lasting the right way by tapping into universal brain mechanisms

Formulate sharp goals and get a clear idea where you are going

Formulate effective plans that are easy to execute

Turn your actions into automatic habits to make progress even in your bad days

Stay energetic so that you can keep going for as long as it takes to reach your goals

Master key motivation techniques and apply them to reach goals that you have been struggling with by following this simple step-by-step program.

I know how depressing it feels when you are not living up to your full potential.

As a teenager, I was shy and full of self-doubts and spend most of my time fleeing into the world of books and computer games.

As a result, I had to repeat one year in school and got close to having to repeat another year.

Then, I met the right people, studied Psychology and Neuroscience, and slowly figured out how our motivation really works.

I realized that most motivation techniques create fleeting motivation at best because they misunderstand how our motivation really works.

This helped me to discover what I really had to do to achieve lasting motivation... and soon I started to see results.

Over the last 10 years, I've graduated as one of the top university students of my year, got a PhD, won prices, and published research in top science journals.

Now I want to help you to master your motivation so that you can discover what YOU are truly capable of.

What makes this course unique is that it is not just about creating fleeting motivation but about building lasting motivation that takes you all the way towards your goals.

What will you learn specifically?

What most people get wrong about motivation (avoid mistakes!)

A simple trick to overcome your mental barriers

How to uncover the true purpose behind your goal

How to turn the world around you into your motivator

How to formulate sharp goals that pull you towards it

How to formulate plans that are easy to execute

A simple formula to turn your actions into automatic habits

How to persist even with goals that take years to reach

How to stay energetic every day

In short, you will learn exactly what you need to do to get motivated, stay motivated, feel energetic, and take control of your life and dreams.

If this course does not deliver exactly what it promises you can get 100% of your money back.

So just try this course out by clicking on the buy button on the right-hand side so that you can end your frustration and discover what you are truly capable of.

Once you enroll, you can simply follow the steps as they are laid out in the course.

There are simple assignments that will help you apply the lessons to your own personal situation.

And you will have my full support on every step of the way.

Who this course is for:

People who feel frustrated and want to achieve more
    People who struggle to get started or to finish
    People who experience that reaching their goals feels harder than it should be
    People who have a goals they have been failing to reach in the past
    Everybody who want to understand motivation better and how to master it

Download link:
    Kod:
    nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/226A9CE1B5F45C1/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/E3A5F07B16B41A1/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/7FB2C5D454ED195/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/251b4a0dc3db4531cdbd8ff50de886c8/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/0e783b739da9035f5abcbef47a3e87f3/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f4cb025461d7f88c4ff11ec9e95a1635/uywx3.Motivation.Manual.Follow.the.Steps.From.Zero.to.Hero.part3.rar.html
    Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Üye thzfsdhdty - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Uzay
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Motivation Manual Follow the Steps From Zero to Hero

0934 150 770 Zalo - 0978 106 552 Zalo - ThietKeWebChuyen. Com

Thiết kế logo đẹp cho web - công ty - thÆ°Æ¡ng hiệu - dịch vụ chỉ từ 300k theo yêu cầu tại tphcm/ toÃ*n quốc, giá rẻ nhÆ°ng uy tÃ*n chất lượng chuyên nghiệp

QUY TRÌNH LÀM VIỆC
    1 Gá»*i yêu cầu cho chúng tôi qua email [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ], zalo/viber 0934 150 770 ( hoặc call trá»±c tiếp hotline ). Ná»™i dung yêu cầu lÃ* 7 mục ở THÔNG TIN Báº*N CẦN CUNG CẤP ngay bên dÆ°á»›i
    2 Thanh toán 300k vÃ*o tÃ*i khoản bên dÆ°á»›i
    3 Thiết kế + bÃ*n giao ( thÆ°á»ng sau 2-3 ngÃ*y ), chỉnh sá»*a hoặc demo 3 lần

GIÃ: 300,000Ä‘ / 3 demo, 500,000Ä‘ / 6 demo, 600,000Ä‘ / 9 demo
    ( Khách lÃ*m mấy demo thì trả bấy nhiêu tiá»n, má»—i demo sẽ khác nhau không trùng, giao demo xong khách chá»n 1 demo Æ°ng ý chúng tôi sẽ há»— trợ Ä‘iá»u chỉnh thêm )

THÔNG TIN Báº*N CẦN CUNG CẤP
    1/ Tên đơn vị ( thương hiệu của bạn )
    2/ LÄ©nh vá»±c kinh doanh
    3/ Slogan của bạn
    4/ Logo bạn muốn trình bÃ*y gì ? ( chỉ trình bÃ*y ảnh, chỉ trình bÃ*y chữ, trình bÃ*y cả ảnh vÃ* chữ, có địa chỉ hay hotline kèm không ? ... )
    5/ MÃ*u sắc logo lÃ* gì ?
    6/ à tưởng logo của bạn
    7/ Bạn muốn chúng tôi tham khảo thêm logo, hình ảnh nÃ*o, hoặc vẽ lại hình ảnh nÃ*y ? gá»*i kèm hình tham khảo ( quan trá»ng ).

HỖ TRỢ NHANH:
    0934 150 770 Zalo - 0978 106 552 Zalo

facebook.com/hohoanganh20588

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

CHUYỂN KHOẢN
    ( Nội dung chuyển khoản ghi “số điện thoại + nội dung thanh toán†)
    Agribank -chi nhánh sÃ*i gòn
    Chủ tk : Hồ HoÃ*ng Anh
    Số tk : 1600.205.230.224

DongABank - Chi nhánh Tp.HCM
    Chủ tk : Hồ Hòang Anh
    Số tk : 010.956.4403

Vietcombank - Chi Nhánh Tp.HCM
    Chủ tk: Hồ Hòang Anh
    Số tk: 007.1000.957.266

Konu Bilgileri