Mini Course: Body Language Tips & Sleep Hacks for Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 32M | Lec: 9 | 81 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn about Body Languge tips , Sleep Hacks for beginners

Hi I warmly welcome you I am doing this course

This course is packed full of good practical advice,that is simple and easy to follow.

It will have a dramatic impact upon your life for the better future,making you have more friends and better friendships,more harmonious rrelationships at work ,giving you fantastic leadership skills, and making you happier , more fulfilled and successful in life.

This course will give you the steps you need to take to become the center of attraction.

This course contains advice to attract successful people to you , like a magnet.

.I am giving you several tips to boost your body language and to make a great first impression.

What kind of first impression do you make? A first impression is the most important impression you'll ever make-and you get only one chance to make it. Business deals can be made or broken, first dates become second dates or not, friendships are created or fail to form; everything hinges on that all-important initial encounter. And yet most of us don't know how we're really seen by others. Many of us don't know how to make a good impression.

Here are 10 tips to help you keep your body language positive:

Hands.

Handshake.

Eye contact.

Taking notes.

Slower.

Posture.

Take up space.

Lean.

Arms.

Impressions are made fast. Perhaps as quickly as just a few seconds. They're made based on perceptions of appearance, attitude, trustworthiness and agenda. First impressions can be changed, but why not make the most of every interaction? Our tips will help.

Download link:
Kod:
nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/3EC3137B73AFAEA/kfz7l.Mini.Course.Body.Language.Tips..Sleep.Hacks.for.Beginners.rar rapidgator_net: http://rapidgator.net/file/8082eee0054b339a7a70b4a86dc81399/kfz7l.Mini.Course.Body.Language.Tips..Sleep.Hacks.for.Beginners.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction