Microsoft Excel - Excel Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 1.28 GB
Duration: 7 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn Excel business intelligence (Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX) with a best-selling Excel instructor (Excel 2013+)

What you'll learn

Get up & running with Excel's game changing data modeling & business intelligence tools
Learn how to use Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX to absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won't find in ANY other course, guaranteed
Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
Build pro-quality business intelligence solutions to blend and analyze data from multiple sources

Requirements

IMPORTANT: You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016/2019 Standalone, Office 365, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
This course is designed for PC users (Power Pivot is currently unavailable with Excel for Mac)
Experience with Excel PivotTables and formulas & functions is strongly recommended

Description

Hear why this is one of the TOP-RATED Excel courses on Udemy, and the #1 Excel Power Query + Excel Power Pivot course:

"I am a self-taught Excel Power Query user and it took me a while to understand what each tool does and how it interacts with others. Thanks to your introduction I finally nailed it in a very clear, unambiguous way. You helped me build a method that I can confidently apply to my data in Excel. Thank you so much!"

-Francesca C.

"I'm less of an expert at breathing than Chris is at Excel. This course is thorough and well-planned, and he presents in a manner that simplifies the complicated. Well worth your time if you want to master Excel power query and power pivot!"

-Tim B.

"I'm geeking out, this is so cool. Where has this been all my life???"

-Karen P.

COURSE DESCRIPTION:

This course introduces Microsoft Excel's powerful data modeling and business intelligence tools: Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). If you're looking to become a power Excel user and absolutely supercharge your Excel analytics game, this course is the A-Z guide that you're looking for.

I'll introduce the "Power Excel" landscape, and explore what these Excel tools are all about and why they are changing the world of self-service business intelligence. Together, we'll walk through the Excel BI workflow, and build an entire Excel data model from scratch:

First we'll get hands-on with Power Query; a tool to extract, transform, and load data into Excel from flat files, folders, databases, API services and more. We'll practice shaping, blending and exploring our project files in Excel's query editor, and create completely automated loading procedures inside of Excel with only a few clicks.

From there we'll dive into Data Modeling 101, and cover the fundamentals of database design and normalization (including table relationships, cardinality, hierarchies and more). We'll take a tour through the Excel data model interface, introduce some best practices and pro tips, and then create our own relational database to analyze throughout the course.

Finally, we'll use Power Pivot and DAX to explore and analyze our Excel data model. Unlike traditional Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot allows you to analyze hundreds of millions of rows across multiple data tables (inside of Excel!), and create supercharged calculated fields using a formula language called Data Analysis Expressions (or "DAX" for short). We'll cover basic DAX syntax, then introduce some of the most powerful and commonly-used functions - CALCULATE, FILTER, SUMX and more.

If you're ready to take your Excel game to new heights and join the leading edge of analytics & business intelligence, this course is for you. It's time to stop fighting with tedious, manual tasks and struggling with "old-school" Excel; join me on this journey and emerge a certified excel analytics NINJA.

See you in there!

-Chris (Founder, Excel Maven & Maven Analytics)

IMPORTANT: Power Query and Power Pivot are currently NOT available in Excel for Mac. You'll need a PC version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2010 with plug-in, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, or Excel 2019 Standalone, Office 365 Pro Plus, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)

P.S. Looking to master the full Excel + Power BI stack? Complete the path below and emerge an analytics ROCKSTAR:

Excel Pro Tips for Power Users

Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions

Data Visualization with Excel Charts & Graphs

Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables

Excel Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX

Up & Running with Power BI Desktop

Publishing to Power BI Service

Who this course is for:

Excel users who want to learn advanced data modeling & business intelligence tools
Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to Excel training
Anyone looking to become an Excel POWER USER and supercharge their analytics skillset

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/55c0d4ba3274247133bd976682a2ac69/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/117c1601fa33f04d4b6261da1b1f1ba1/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/420526665ee8e502b5eaae6655d02d92/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/EE6AD7550906243/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/C4EC9E526FC4C76/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/38A0CD4FF76EF16/6djd8.Microsoft.Excel..Excel.Power.Query.Power.Pivot..DAX.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction