Microsoft Excel Become an Excel Guru
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 854 MB
Duration: 5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Pivot Tables, Formulas, Charts, Data Analysis, Dashboards, VBA, Macros & More for Excel 2010, 2013 or Excel 2016.

What you'll learn

Learn the most useful functions in Excel used in business
Learn to analyse large data sets with Pivot Tables
Learn to wow your boss with great looking management dashboards
Learn how to automate away boring repetitive tasks using VBA & Macros
Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of Excel Training
Get your CV/Resume ready to impress on your next job application

Requirements

This course was created with Excel 2013. However it will also work with Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows
You'll need a basic working knowledge of Excel, including things like SUM formulas, entering data, adding sheets etc. If you're not yet at this level, check out my 'Getting Started with Excel 2013' course.

Description

Welcome to Become an Excel Guru, where you are going to learn everything you need to know to become an Excel expert. For the last ten years I've been using Excel to build advanced tools and applications in the investment banking and financial services industries. It's the most powerful tool in the Microsoft Office suite - its capabilities are incredible when you know how.

You probably already know the basics of Excel and you use it in your job on a daily basis, and you're looking to learn more about Excel - but how much more?

Excel has a huge variety of tools and functionality, from the simple - like sum and average formulas & functions - to more advanced tools like Excel pivot tables and Excel macros. But the scope of stuff to learn if you want to know EVERYTHING is enormous - for example, there are over 400 different functions you can use. Do you want to learn them all? Didn't think so (but I have included a functions cheat sheet with them all on)!

You've probably been looking at 'Intermediate Excel' or 'Advanced Excel' level courses - but who decides what constitutes those skill levels? Is it just a case of knowing what all the buttons do or is there something deeper?

From over a decade of using, developing and training Excel I've learned that actually, you don't need to know it all to be an expert.

There is a collection of different tools that I believe are most important for day to day business use, like excel functions or excel charts, and then there are a few more advanced tools which can really set you apart from the rest, like summarising data using excel pivot tables, and using automation with Excel macros and VBA.

My goal in this course is to teach you Excel to an advanced level but without confusing you and overwhelming you with information. I'm not just going to teach you what every single button does - you are going to learn the most useful - the 80/20 of Excel; and more importantly you will learn how to use it correctly. I'll make it easy for you to do it over and over again.

Here is what students said about this Excel course:

"Love the tips. Best practices quite relevant and to be kept in mind. Also there are quizzes to test your understanding of the previous lessons as well as links to the lectures for the answers that you missed. I love this course. Highly recommended!"
- Mary J. de Guzman

"This is a really great course. He started at what I would definitely consider an intermediate level-and I even learned some things during that part-and then took us well into advanced usage of Excel, as promised. Martyn was also very responsive, answering in-depth questions I had, even when they were beyond the scope of the course."
- Randy Crane

"Thoroughly enjoyed the course as it was very well paced. Bite sized yet providing clear concise detailed instructions that I could follow the activities in a separate local spreadsheet and learn by doing. Good clarity in speech and good examples help. Martyn also reverts back quickly if you have a question or suggestion."
- Kaushal Vyas

I've split the course into four key modules, which follow a logical progression from raw data to end results:

Module 1: The first module covers working with data in Excel, where you'll learn all about how to structure your data, clean it and enrich it using Excel formulas and how to use some fundamental Excel tools like adding styles and dropdown options to cells.

Module 2: The second module is data analysis in Excel, and most of this module is a deep dive on Excel pivot tables - an easy to use drag and drop data summary tool. Excel Pivot tables are a powerful way to slice and dice your data and really uncover the key trends and insights.

Module 3: This module covers presenting your analysis, with the key focus being on learning how to create great looking management reports and Excel dashboards. You don't have to be a data analysis professional to reap the benefits of this type of knowledge. Being able to present great data analysis in a succinct Excel dashboard is a skill that can really take your career to another level.

Module 4: Finally we'll cover automation in Excel using Microsoft's coding language, Excel VBA (sometimes called Excel Macros). It's not as techy as you might think, and Excel VBA is one of the easiest coding languages you can possibly learn. This module will set you on the road to being able to automate away repetitive and boring tasks you do in Excel, and can even help you create totally customized buttons and tools in your spreadsheets for your job or your clients.

I think you'll get a huge amount of value from this course and you will come away with a deep understanding of how to use Excel correctly and with ease. No more throwing the mouse across the room or banging your head against the wall - this will take you to the next level.

About this course:

Full, free lifetime access to course materials

All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free

Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee

Regular free bonuses to improve your skills even more

Now includes 2 comprehensive cheat sheets for your desk or drawer covering all Excel shortcuts and Excel functions

Who is the target audience?

This course will take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level
This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 of Microsoft Excel topics (Data, Analysis, Presentation & Automation).

Download link:
Kod:
nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/29137B961D80248/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/53C380DB2007934/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/4CBBECAECF41CBC/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part3.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/d5e247d9d39003d5be66611f894b6e91/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/67cee530f8112fad24a8cf85f6addd39/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/4b8952aee3bf73c4675f6246d6f24313/7y6g1.Microsoft.Excel..Become.an.Excel.Guru.part3.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction