Mastering Value-Based Pricing
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 526 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
An example driven course contrasting Cost-Based to Value-Based Pricing and enabling to move towards Value-Based Pricing.

What you'll learn

Cost-Based Pricing
Value-Based Pricing

Requirements

A brief knowledge of Economics will help (but not necessary)
A brief knowledge of Costing will help (but not necessary)
Some experience of doing business in any form would help (but not necessary)

Description

Pricing is a very important aspect of being able to sell a product or a service. I understand this even more after I started my own business. When I started initially, the only way I used to price for our products and services was to determine the cost incurred by us and then adding a suitable margin of profit on top of that.

However, this is not always the best way to get returns for what we have worked for. A much superior way is to Price based on the Value of what we are offering as a Product or Service.

This course discusses the nuances of Value-Based Pricing.

While we try to examine all aspects discussed in this course from general perspective, I have focused on how a small firm should approach Pricing for its Products and Services. Further, while we also discuss general Consumer Products, I have focused on Products and Services offered by one Organisation to another Organisation.

I have tried to include a lot of examples so that it becomes easy to understand the discussions. The examples are taken from real situations and thus should help understand not only the concepts; but also the various practical implications and remedies.

Who this course is for:

Business Development Professionals
Marketing Professionals
Consultants
Business Managers & Business Executives

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2fea2173f20eb4f42ca10a3f3260926c/1nb7o.Mastering.ValueBased.Pricing.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/079B999EDD9D49F/1nb7o.Mastering.ValueBased.Pricing.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction