Master Portrait Editing techniques with Photoshop / Kim
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 1.05 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Master powerful Photoshop editing techniques, create stunning portfolio, amaze your clients with beautiful and timeless portraits!

Join me in this class & take your editing skills to entirely new level and turn your images from "flat" or "boring" to striking!

I will teach you all the Photoshop tricks and technics that I have learn during my over 10 years long artistic photography practice. You will learn how to improve your workflow to minimize time spend in digital darkroom and have more fun when shooting photos.

You will learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible portrait editing techniques;
You will be working in "non-destructive" way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing - The Curves Tool
You will learn how to blend multiple adjustments in a seamless way in one image with help of masking techniques
You will learn how to evaluate tonal range in your images with the Histogram Tool and you will be using it as a basic reference in your workflow
You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to: