Logistics Management And Incoterms || Crash Course ||
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 566.12 MB | Duration: 1h 7m

Learn about logistics management, supply chain management, import and export, freight forwarding and incoterms.

What you'll learn
You will learn Logistics Management
Incoterms
Supply chain management
Freight forwarder
Import & Export
and much more
Requirements
No requirements
Description
Welcome guys in this course I will be your instructor. In this course I will talk straight to the point. Therefore, we will cover more in less time.I tried my best to make this course compact and valuable. Because lots of people don't have enough time to watch lengthy courses. So, if you are one of those then this is perfect course for you.International Logistics is a process that involves the transportation offinished goods through an international supply chain. It consists of cross-border shipping and international distribution to efficiently deliver goods to end users across the globe.Logistics management is the part of the supply chain process that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption to meet customer requirements.A logistics management system underpins that effort and includes inbound and outbound transportation management, warehouse management, fleet management, order processing, inventory control, supply and demand forecasting, and managing third-party logistics (3PL) service providers.Did you know that 80% of all goods are transported by ship? That's about 11 billion tons of merchandise and materials being transferred by sea from one country to another every year. And it's expected to grow. Which gives us an idea of how important international logistics is to the world economy. But wait a minute, ships are just one aspect of global logistics. There are other means of transportation, of course like trucking, but there's a whole lot more involved in just moving the goods from one place to another.In this course I'll talk about ocean freight and other modes of transportation and the standard documents they use. I'll define incoterms and how they're currently used in business contracts. I'll discuss the many international service providers in the logistics world. And finally, I'll explain some key decisions made by global logistics managers.So, lets get start the journey of Global Logistics.Thank you.
Overview
Section 1: Module 1
Lecture 1 The development of global logistics
Lecture 2 Differences in culture and foreign labor laws
Lecture 3 Security
Lecture 4 Environmental friendly
Section 2: Module 2
Lecture 5 Modes
Lecture 6 Shipping conferences and alliances
Lecture 7 Containers
Lecture 8 Inbound
Lecture 9 Documents
Section 3: Module 3
Lecture 10 Incoterms
Lecture 11 Incoterms functions
Lecture 12 EX works and FCA
Lecture 13 CPT and CIP
Lecture 14 DAP, DPU, and DDP
Lecture 15 M Terms
Lecture 16 Incoterms classification
Section 4: Module 4
Lecture 17 Outsource
Lecture 18 Freight forwarder
Lecture 19 Freight consolidators
Lecture 20 NVOCCs
Lecture 21 EMC
Lecture 22 Packing
Lecture 23 Customs brokers
Lecture 24 Outsources
Section 5: Module 5
Lecture 25 Inventory
Lecture 26 Distribution center
Lecture 27 Supply chain
Lecture 28 Packaging
Lecture 29 Reverse logistics
Lecture 30 Risks
Who wants to learn about Logistics Management,Who wants to learn about Incoterms,Exporters, Importers, Supply chain managers,Large and Small size companies,Entrepreneurs, Organizations, Ecommerce Organizations

Download link

rapidgator.net:
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c722b817d1fdbf1728c4189df43dc211/uyrmc.Logistics.Management.And.Incoterms..Crash.Course..rar.html
uploadgig.com:
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8F2837920d501529/uyrmc.Logistics.Management.And.Incoterms..Crash.Course..rar
nitroflare.com:
Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/940E4D175BCC369/uyrmc.Logistics.Management.And.Incoterms..Crash.Course..rar
1dl.net:
Kod:
https://1dl.net/j3qeshps13by/uyrmc.Logistics.Management.And.Incoterms..Crash.Course..rar.html