Learn a superpower to improve your performance in class
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 2h 36mn | 300 MB
Created by: Eduardo Corpeño, Marissa Siliezar

An Effective Approach to Tackling Textbook Problems to Stop Struggling and Really Start Learning

What you'll learn

Come up with the right solution to Science, Engineering and Math problems
Know exactly the next step at solving a textbook problem.

Requirements

To be currently enrolled in some class you're struggling with. Let's beat the heck out of it!
A Calculator. It depends on your application, but be sure to choose the right one for your profession.
An Open Mind. I'll teach you the same things you've been taught since grade school, but backwards.
Some basic algebraic equation manipulation.
Some knowledge of the basic laws and equations to be used in the field of your problems.

Description

This method works! I've tested it for over 10 years of teaching Electrical and Computer Engineering.

Once the students get the hang of this method, their Physics, Math and other STEM classes become much, much less of a challenge, so they can concentrate on solid learning.

Why should you take this course?

Because when it comes to textbook problem solving, you probably were wrongly taught to mimic your teachers.

Can you always produce the answer to the problems that are presented to you?
While solving a textbook problem on your own, have you gotten to the point where you don't know what to do next?
In class, have you found yourself asking "How did the teacher come up with that step?" or "How did the teacher know we had to use that equation?" or "How was I supposed to know that?" ?

Who this course is for:

Students at any academic level, struggling with problems of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Engineering Students, our specialty.
Casual students at STEM.

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ec6bc9ec8f9095a77e2560ae411561b0/5w1vy.Learn.a.superpower.to.improve.your.performance.in.class.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/37F0C5C08604C3A/5w1vy.Learn.a.superpower.to.improve.your.performance.in.class.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction