Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 Hour
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 73 | 250 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Master Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 hour, elite step-by-step formula transforming beginners into Experts in Excel.

How great would it be if you could learn Microsoft Excel in just 1 hour? Well that is now possible. You will be transformed from a beginner to an expert in Excel in just 1 hour, following 4 easy and simple steps.

Why should you take this course?

"The course was delivered superbly and met my expectations. I wasn't too sure at first if this course was worth taking, but boy I'm very happy I made the decision to go with it. Fantastic course." - Callum Davids (student)

"I found this course very helpful. I have been struggling for 2 weeks trying to figure out Excel myself, trying to learn how to move around menu board only to get more and more frustrated. This course has been a blessing, no more frustration no more high blood pressure from stress. Excellent presentation and easy to understand." - Sandra Lee (student)

We Have trained 1000s of beginners Excel, where they have immediately been able to apply what they have learnt within this course.

Here we welcome you to the Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 hour course, where you will learn how to use Excel in real life scenarios based on a variety of case studies.

"I wanted a course that gets straight to point and I got it. The instructor's delivery is very good and provides good explanations on how different parts of excel work. Didn't think I could get through so much in just 1 hour. Nice and concise course." - Emma Morgan (student)

"I highly recommend this course!" - Mr. Nuh Coca (student)

Guarantee: By the end of this course you will be able to use Excel in real life scenarios within just 1 hour.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction