Learn To Live a Low Stress Life
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 389 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11 lectures (50 mins) | Language: English

Easy step by step instructions to create a low stress life by simplifying

What you'll learn

- Learn how to simplify your home
-Learn how to simplify your schedule
-Learn what emotional clutter you may be carrying around with you and how to clear it from your life
-Learn how to simplify your finances
-Learn how to effectively minimize kid clutter
-Learn about mental clutter and how to control and eliminate it
-Learn about product clutter and some great multipurpose natural solutions to implement instead
-Learn some simple, easy to use meditation exercises
- Learn some useful journaling exercises and self reflection tools

Requirements

None, just a desire to make life more simple, less stressful and much more enjoyable!

Description

In today's world our reality is that we are STRESSED! There are multiple things to do and too many things to care for that we just are just living in a state of autopilot in order to cope. That changes with this course on how to simplify each and every aspect of your life! You owe it to yourself to take a minute and clear all that drains you, it takes work but the work will end in a beautiful result. The result will be more time for yourself to enjoy life and more time to do the things that you find happiness in.

This course consists of step by step instructions to simplifying every single aspect of your life. It is simple, easy and fun to do.

About The Instructor:

I am a Herbalist and an Energy Healing Practitioner. I have been studying nutrition and health for over 15 years and help my clients overcome health and wellness issues through nutrition, lifestyle choices, stress management and energy healing practices. I believe the body has an incredible ability to overcome health problems when our lives are simplified through natural healing practices and nutrition

I would like to share with you some of the successful techniques I have used to help clients overcome multiple health and wellness issues and live more fulfilling lives.

Who this course is for:

Everyone

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/92793bd3e2bf765ae3e92d1c0471b21c/l6kqt.Learn.To.Live.a.Low.Stress.Life.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/4F74D168D71490D/l6kqt.Learn.To.Live.a.Low.Stress.Life.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction