Learn how to get more customers
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 36M | Lec: 11 | 150 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Step by step guide for using free online tools to grow your customer base

Getting new customers for your products and services is not an easy task. It doesn't matter who you are, if you have something to sell, you want customers.

Online entrepreneurs can use free online tools to set up their own marketing system for free. In this course, I will show you how to improve your marketing results using great free online tools.

I put together some of the best tools available I use myself for marketing my project. As a bonus I will explain step by step the process of creating your own static website on your own domain using free hosting.

This course is based on my own subscription system. It's not something artificial, it's not some concept, it's a real-word example of working system.

By taking this course you will get:

3 online tools you can use for FREE
Tips how to use these tools
Introduction to subscription system I use
Real world examples of my usage of these tools
By taking this course you will be able to create:

Free offer
Landing page
Autoresponder
GitHub website
Combined together these elements create clever marketing system allowing you to automatically get new subscribers, sending them welcome e-mails and giving them your free offer. I will show you how to convince new subscribers to give you their real e-mail address instead of some fake.

This course will take about 30 minutes. It's a short, yet effective way to get you up and running with your own marketing system in no time.

Take this course if you want to:

Learn how to use Canva to create professional looking handbook
Learn how to use MailerLite to create attractive landing page for you marketing campaign
Learn how to set up autoresponder for your subscribers
Learn how to use GitHub and GitHub Pages
Learn how to use Facebook as a great traffic tool and lead magnet

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction