LCD Master! Building GUI on LCD using Arduino
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 127 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master advance methods and strategies for building LCD applications on arduino by creating GUIs for your projects.

What you'll learn

be able to control the large projects with new advance ways
be able to monitor the projects on LCD more professional
be able to build amazing GUIs on simple LCD
learning basics of using LCD on arduino
learning new methods and ideas in programming

Requirements

You should have some basic experience in arduino programming
Its better to have basic knowledge about using the LCD with arduino
You should have some programming methods experience, this course will push them further!
Hardware: Arduino Uno + LCD
Hardware: some basic circuits elements (resistors,LEDs, breadboard, wires, potentiometer)

Description

This course provides different solutions and methods for controlling project, based on building simple GUI on an LCD, which can be driven by simple methods of control and devices as simple as push button or as complicated as different automatic control methods.

the methods provided here should improve your programming strategies and thinking, and you should be able to build bigger projects easier! And there are some bonus methods and informations in the lectures that can help you writing better and more advanced codes.

hope you enjoy this course and find it useful, this is my first course here so please help me with your notes and ratings so I can build better courses for you in the future .

Who is the target audience?

engineering students
any one who interested in embedded systems and arduino
Anyone who wants to want use LCD more profisional

Download link:
Kod:
nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/E5488184D8270F8/dxgc7.LCD.Master.Building.GUI.on.LCD.using.Arduino.rar rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/ac930110752f010eafa3c0532a9265e1/dxgc7.LCD.Master.Building.GUI.on.LCD.using.Arduino.rar.html
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction