Justice - Patricia Rosemoor
epub | 269.65 KB | English | Author :Patricia Rosemoor | B08CK32T3R | 2020 | Dangerous Love Publishing

Book Description :

[spoiler]After a lifetime of struggling, Cash Abreu has everything he wants except for Matlock Ranch, owned by the biological father who refuses to acknowledge their relationship. Then Cash's half-brother is kidnapped, and Reine Kendrick, the woman he still loves, demands he do something to find him. Cash has no choice. He wants to rescue Gray and win Reine's heart again, this time to keep it forever.
Excerpt:
A little awed by the museum-quality gallery that was part of Cash's home, Reine felt another surge of nerves as she kept going through the only other open door. After taking several steps into the room, she froze. Cash's bedroom. His king-size, raw-pine fourposter bed was unmade. The turquoise-and-clay-colored sheets and matching quilt were rumpled as if he'd been napping. And from an inner room, the rush of running water competed with the music coming from his sound system.
"...never thought I'd see you...again...."
Both the music and the sound of the water died at the same time, startling Reine. Her pulse fluttering strangely, she wondered what the heck she was doing stalking Cash in the privacy of his own bedroom. She should have let the girl find him-or at the very least have waited in his office.
His office...
She should go there now.
But she'd scarcely backed up a step before a door opened and Cash stepped out.
Reine started at the sight before her-a long expanse of damp skin covering a powerfully-built body-and a rush of something familiar and forbidden enveloped her. Even realizing he'd wrapped a turquoise towel around his trim waist didn't dissipate the primitive response that set her pulse racing and stole her breath. His bronzed skin mesmerized her as did the wet tendrils of dark hair brushing his forehead.
When Cash finally spotted her, a flicker of surprise crossed his features, but he kept coming past the bed, stopping with barely a yard between them. His dark eyes seemed to devour her, touching the lace at her throat, the silver-and-turquoise button covers on the front of her blouse, the Concho belt wrapped around her waist, the folds of deep blue velvet skirt flowing down over her thighs to the tops of her boots.
"Didn't know I had company."
"I didn't know you were otherwise occupied." She hated the catch in her voice. "Your cleaning girl said you'd be in your office."
"She was obviously mistaken since this obviously isn't my office."
"I just followed the music...."
Feeling awkward and foolish and not knowing where to look, Reine let her words trail off and locked onto his gaze for safety-such as it was. His suddenly intense expression made her doubly uncomfortable.
Why was he looking at her like that?
Why now?
They'd seen each other over the years more than a dozen times, usually at some public or charitable function. He'd always had a woman on his arm, always blond, each one more beautiful than the last.
But they'd never spoken then.
She started to back away. "I-I can wait for you in your office."
"You're here now. Have your say."
But with him so close she could almost feel the heat of his skin, she was having trouble thinking, let alone talking. Still, her mission was important, so she doubled her effort.
"It's about Gray," she managed.
"He hasn't shown up yet?"
"You already know?"
"Only that he disappeared last night," he said in a purely conversational tone.
Cash was acting so casually-as if it didn't mean anything to him, as if Gray didn't... It threw her off anew.
When she said, "He's been kidnapped," Reine noted barely a flicker in Cash's gaze. She kept silent for a moment, waiting for a response that didn't come. "Aren't you going to say anything?"
"What would you like me to say?"
"Something. That you're sorry. That you can't believe this is happening. That you want to help. For heaven's sake, Gray is your brother!"
[/spoiler]

Category : | Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, Western Romances

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | DropApk

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/edf4049630b215c25a905dc4baf9e924/Justice.-.Patricia.Rosemoor.epub
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/A2682A2AAC4AB53/Justice.-.Patricia.Rosemoor.epub
Kod:
https://dropapk.to/5zfxh3z6aawe/Justice.-.Patricia.Rosemoor.epub
Thanks for downloading Justice - Patricia Rosemoor :