iPhoto for photographers the missing manual
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 398 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn how to edit your pictures on a Macintosh using iPhoto. Great course if you are just starting out as a photographer.

What you'll learn

Be able to use iPhoto for all your photography needs
Learn how to edit pictures fast and professionally
Organize your iPhoto library
Create photo albums
Make basic edits
Make advanced edits
Learn all the features of iPhoto
Great for learning how to use a iPhoto for mac the missing manual

Requirements

Need iPhoto for Mac

Description

iPhoto comes with most Mac computers. Unfortunately they do not come with a user manual which makes it very frustrating for beginners to understand and use the iPhoto software. iPhoto is a simple yet advanced program that anyone who is getting started with photography should have hands on knowledge. Upon completion of this course you will be able to edit pictures like a professional. This course is structured in simple video tutorial lessons to help you master iPhoto at the convince of your home.

In this course you will learn the following plus much more:

* How to organize your pictures

* Basic and advanced editing

* Creating photobooks

* Using iPhoto for photography

Taking this course will help you become a better photographer. With this knowledge you will be able to make nearly any image and make it look amazing. No more need to delete bad photos. With simple edits you can rescue most pictures and give them a makeover. Take this course or give it as a gift to anyone interested in becoming a photographer.

INSTRUCTOR BACKGROUND

I've been an entrepreneur and ecommerce seller since the year 2001. I have helped and coached thousands of students online and in person and got over 150,000+ students enrolled in all my online classes. I would love to share the secrets of my success with you, it is my personal mission to help get you to be your best. Learn from my experience and expertise so you can take your business to the next level and beyond.

BONUSES & OFFICE HOURS

With the paid purchase of this course you get the following...

* Free 15-min GoogleHangout coaching session to help you with any problems you might have with your online business

* Satisfaction guaranteed best in class experience ask me any question anytime with responses within 24 hours or less

* Office hours when I hold 30 min-1 hour free sessions answering any of your questions live

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn how to edit pictures on a macintosh
You MUST have iPhoto on your device or have access to one

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/78bfee163b74164589cf361de287258b/44lti.iPhoto.for.photographers.the.missing.manual.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/29CA6FA6DEDD6B8/44lti.iPhoto.for.photographers.the.missing.manual.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction