Introduction to the Steemit Crypto Currency Platform
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 1h 42m | 627 MB
Instructor: John Elder

Get Paid Steem CryptoCurrency To Blog and Comment On Steemit . Blogging for cash has never been easier!

Learn
Learn to create a Steemit account
Learn the right way to make your first post
Learn to upload videos to Steemit
Learn how to use the Coinbase Exchange
Learn what makes a good post
And much more!

About
How much money does a post on Facebook earn you? What about a Tweet on Twitter? How about an image posted to Instagram?
Nothing, right?

How much money do you make liking a post on Facebook, or re-tweeting something on Twitter, or liking a picture on Instagram?
Nothing!

What if you could get paid to do these (and more) every single day? Now you can with Steemit.com!

Steemit is a revolutionary social media and blogging platform that pays you to post content just like you do every day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Blog posts, pictures, videos, whatever you want. The more people who like/upvote your content, the more money you make! You can also earn money upvoting/liking other people's content!

Steemit is built on the BLOCKCHAIN and uses the Steem cryptocurrency (and the Steem Basic Dollar Token) to pay you. Both Steem and Steem Dollars are easily traded on all major cryptocurrency exchanges, which means that it's easy to convert your Steam earnings into real dollars.

After this course, you'll be earning money on Steemit in no time!

Style and Approach
In this course, I'll show you how to get started and set up an account at Steemit. I'll show you the actions I've taken to make money and talk about some pitfalls to avoid along the way. I'll also walk you step-by-step through the process of converting your Steem dollars to real US Dollars.

Features
Learn to upload pictures to Steemit
Build a cool looking Steemit profile
Transfer your earnings out
Use the Bittrex Exchange

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/82b47d557a50ddc02c14a5c76598436e/d22g2.Introduction.to.the.Steemit.Crypto.Currency.Platform.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/5F692642AED2328/d22g2.Introduction.to.the.Steemit.Crypto.Currency.Platform.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction