2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye missyou - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Bilgisayar
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Intensive Copywriting Course: Start Making Money

Intensive Copywriting Course: Start Making Money
    Published 10/2022
    MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
    Language: English | Size: 816.99 MB | Duration: 1h 41m

Learn the Basics of Copywriting, Discover 15+ Ways of Making Money On It and Quickly Enter This Sphere!

What you'll learn
    What exactly is copywriting and why almost EVERYONE can enter this sphere
    What are the basic principles of a good text and how to write it
    The craft of writing - 4 techniques to overcome a fear of a blank page
    15 Techniques & 8 Formulas to MASTER your text
    Selling trigger which will help you to SELL with your text
    15+ ways to MAKE MONEY on copywriting
    How to find your first work and make money on copywriting, even if you are just a beginner
    How to create your first portfolio and find clients
    Requirements
    Do you want to enter a new sphere but don't know how? Do you think that copywriting is just for the special people who is good at writing? Do you want to find a remote work and make money on it?
    All you need is a desire to discover copywriting! And a pen to make notes during the course.
    Description
    Do you want to find a remote job? To be a freelancer? Or just to start a new career QUICKLY? Then this course is for you! Many people try to enter a new sphere but face an obstacle - a lot of courses, too much new knowledge, lack of practice, and a fear of finally starting making money. They get stuck in this cycle and can't get started monetizing it.My course is an intensive compilation of basic knowledge which everyone should know to start their career in copywriting. Why this course?My name is Ulyana, and I've been working as a copywriter since 14. So I know all the ways you can enter this sphere and make money on it (even if you are not a NATIVE English speaker like me). I worked in various areas like affiliate marketing, e-commerce, content management, SMM, crypto copywriting, sales copies (and landing pages) and more. I've also mentored people and helped over 20 people start their careers in copywriting. My goal is to share my knowledge with you and help you find yourself in copywriting. You can constantly watch different courses and explore this sphere, but never make money on it. With this course, you will learn the essential basics and simple techniques &*formulas, but moreover, you will know where you can use your skills and find clients.You will learn:- Basic Principles of a Good Text (including common mistakes)- 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques - A Sales copy (What is it? How to write it? AIDA &*PMPHS Formulas)- 8 Killer Formulas Everyone Can Use-[EXTRA] Trigger Marketing - Sell with Your Text (psychological tricks for texts)-[EXTRA] How to Monetize Copywriting - over 15 Ways to Make Money on Copywriting-[EXTRA] How to Build Up a Portfolio and Find Your First ClientsIf you want to quickly start a copywriter's career - WELCOME ABOARD!
    Overview
    Section 1: Welcome to my course!
    Lecture 1 Introduction
    Section 2: Learn what exactly is copywriting
    Lecture 2 What is Copywriting? TOP-5 Industries You Can Work In
    Section 3: Learn Everything About a Good Text
    Lecture 3 What are 6 Basic Principles of a Good Text
    Section 4: Learn the Craft of Writing
    Lecture 4 4 Simple Writing Techniques
    Section 5: Copywriting Techniques to Master Your Copy
    Lecture 5 15 Simple Copywriting Techniques to Write Excellent Copies
    Section 6: Sales Copy
    Lecture 6 What is a sales copy? Two main formulas - AIDA & PMPHS
    Section 7: Killer Copywriting Formulas for Everyone
    Lecture 7 8 Formulas You Can Use in Your Copy
    Section 8: Trigger Marketing - Sell Your Text (EXTRA)
    Lecture 8 10 Outstanding Selling Triggers You Can Easily Use
    Section 9: How to Monetize Copywriting (EXTRA)
    Lecture 9 15+ Ways of Making Money on Copywriting
    Section 10: Build Up Your First Portfolio and Find Clients (EXTRA)
    Lecture 10 Create Your First Portfolio and Find Clients
    Section 11: Conclusion
    Lecture 11 Thank You For Watching My Course!
    For everyone who has ZERO experience in copywriting but wants to quickly start a new career in it,For those who are new to copywriting formulas, techniques, and selling triggers.,For everyone who doesn't know how to monetize copywriting skills, create a portfolio and find their first clients

Download link

rapidgator.net:
    Kod:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/cfeac6adecc7d76b4d0175ad1f2059c5/gebja.Intensive.Copywriting.Course.Start.Making.Money.rar.html
    uploadgig.com:
    Kod:
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dFaE206A8bc36Ddc/gebja.Intensive.Copywriting.Course.Start.Making.Money.rar
    nitroflare.com:
    Kod:
    https://nitroflare.com/view/815017D64FB2FA3/gebja.Intensive.Copywriting.Course.Start.Making.Money.rar
    1dl.net:
    Kod:
    https://1dl.net/ydz7zs7vs1j0/gebja.Intensive.Copywriting.Course.Start.Making.Money.rar.html

Üye legsandeggs - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Gemi inşaatı ve gemi makineleri
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Intensive Copywriting Course: Start Making Money

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ] Tuyển sinh: 0906038817

Konu Bilgileri